Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

Prolly pick up that 55' Vizio this weekend at Sams club. Moving to a new crib and need another TV

Have you had bad experiences? I copped a 65' LG via a similar deal 2 years ago and that joint is still kicking hard.

I did, but like everything I'm sure its hit or miss. I got the 58inch 4k last year and it crapped out on me about a month ago. It would always freeze up when switching inputs and sometimes would have no sound. The store lead over electronics told me they swap those out daily/weekly and he thought it was something with the OS they use for the smart tv functionality b/c every return was picture freezing/no sound/input switching issues/etc. So like anything just do research and read reviews, the model I had was brand new so couldn't really compare against anything in my case.

Damn that's crazy. I was just reading up more on the sale via slick deals and pretty much everyone is saying these are "Black Friday" TVs and the warranties are a MUST

Looking for a deal on a USB-C External HDD

Any learning toys for my daughter

A nice coat or winter jacket for my wife.

Damn that's crazy. I was just reading up more on the sale via slick deals and pretty much everyone is saying these are "Black Friday" TVs and the warranties are a MUST

If you purchase from places like Sam's n Costco you should be fine.

I need a vacuum cleaner so hopefully there are good deals on BF.

I'd pick up the Bioshock collection if it was on sale too.

Washed boyz checking in. Any stores to look out for good deals on cookware? Bedroom stuff is probably all preference so I'll keep my eyes peeled for good deals
I went to Amazon and picked up a T-Fal cookware set. Keep an eye out there, since they have cookware sets that go on flash sales.

Target has some nice options for rugs at a very reasonable price. 

I went to Amazon and picked up a T-Fal cookware set. Keep an eye out there, since they have cookware sets that go on flash sales.

I'm on the lookout for some good cookware as well so if I see anything worthwhile via slickdeals,ads,etc. I'll def post.

Repoed. Will keep my eyes out for a sale

I'm on the lookout for some good cookware as well so if I see anything worthwhile via slickdeals,ads,etc. I'll def post.

Bet.

Gonna subscribe to this thread. Also looking for some good priced bedding sets.

I must be washed to
mean.gif
Just copped Samsung 60inch 4k a month ago after the Vizio I got from Sam's last black friday crapped out on me. Looking for those same household items and pick up some clothes for my son and a few things for the wife and I'm good. Maybe look into a remote starter and new head unit for my truck if there is a decent deal at Bestbuy. Got my eyes on the Ring Doorbell security system too.
nerd.gif
Washed boyz checking in. Any stores to look out for good deals on cookware? Bedroom stuff is probably all preference so I'll keep my eyes peeled for good deals
#WashedBoyz

I seen some deals on Amazon like someone stated up there. I might grab it this weekend.

My girl & I actually exchanged Xmas list's this year.. I'm totally washed, I asked for Nike Dri-Fit socks, Fruit Snacks, Cologne, and a pair of Nike Air IV's.. Lately I just been wanting to stack bread and get the crib right.

Her list 
sick.gif
  RIP to my stack bread comment.

That PS4 for $249 isn't bad from Sams Club, I copped that same bundle last November for $200 from a guy who knows a guy who knows a truck.

Target got some good stuff. Really hoping iTunes matches prices across the board so I can just have the digital copies. The iTunes card for bogo 30% off is :smokin

Hoping Best Buy will price match those Target video game prices since I get 20% off there

Jay bird X2 on sale right now for good prices. Would be good to capitalize on them under $100 before inventory is gone on BF with the release of the 3.
Amazon? Plan on getting an iPhone 7 so I know I'll need them.

Just need a Fitbit charge 2 this season. Know it just came out recently but if I see it for a buck or so I'm on it
Check out the Fitbit Reddit. They have a thread for BF sales, they expect the 2 to go for as low as $119.

Hoping Best Buy will price match those Target video game prices since I get 20% off there
They usually still do so I'm hoping they don't change that. They might just make it that the local target has to have it in stock.

Never bought anything on BF but I might get an iPad this year. I want the newest mini but I might as well get a regular one since they're the same price

Prob end up getting some clothes

I need a tv & thinking about picking up a system. I just hate to spend money on one & never end up playing it like I always do :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom