Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

2K17 and Overwatch.  Probably the only things I'll buy for myself on BF.

Too soon to expect any Apple Watch deals? :nerd:

Nope thought I saw some deals for BF at BB or Target. There will be steals on Series 1 not huge discounts on series 2 tho.

When you say Series 1, you mean the watch that launched alongside Series 2 that just doesn't have the GPS and waterproofing, right?

That would work just fine for me. Just trying to grab one as a birthday gift for mom dukes and I know she wouldn't use either of those features anyway.

Pretty much all I'm trying to make happen on Black Friday.

When you say Series 1, you mean the watch that launched alongside Series 2 that just doesn't have the GPS and waterproofing, right?

That would work just fine for me. Just trying to grab one as a birthday gift for mom dukes and I know she wouldn't use either of those features anyway.

$198 at target next week. Looking to grab one myself

i might get the watch depending on how good the deal is.

Went to macys the last weekend and bought a whole lot of nike/ UA stuff. That time of the year started already...waited in line for close to 40 min due to registerer being new smh.

I'm looking for the 42mm stainless steel apple watcg series 1 or 2 and can't find it anywhere

I guess all the deals are for the small aluminum ones smh

Last edited:

Series 1 is what they are calling the first gen (not sure if they still sell this) and the one without GPS and waterproofing.

I'm looking for the 42mm stainless steel apple watcg series 1 or 2 and can't find it anywhere

I guess all the deals are for the small aluminum ones smh

Have you tried apple or are you looking for a deal on one? They rarely have a deal on the stainless steel models especially in a 42mm. You can always find deals on 42mm in aluminium.

$198 at target next week. Looking to grab one myself

Say no more. Appreciate the info.

Series 1 is what they are calling the first gen (not sure if they still sell this) and the one without GPS and waterproofing.

Got you. I thought the OG was being called the 'Series 0' now. I think stores are trying to clean those out now, but I keep seeing that they're a lot slower than the new joints so it's an unappealing option.

Both repped when I re-up.

Got you. I thought the OG was being called the 'Series 0' now. I think stores are trying to clean those out now, but I keep seeing that they're a lot slower than the new joints so it's an unappealing option.

Both repped when I re-up.

Not sure what the OG is being called but makes no sense to purchase it when series 1 is better and costs exactly the same. Just make sure to get series 1 and you'll be good. Enjoy the watch, I wear it more than my luxury watch.

Been looking for this thread. Any deals on iPads and Xbox one controllers? I'm looking to cop an iPad for my mom and I need an extra Xbox one controller.

looking for a bunch of computer deals especially a new GTX 1060 if yall see anything lmk :nerd:

Last edited:
There's absolutely no reason to purchase a First Generation Apple Watch, especially since its more expensive than the Series 1.

Series 1 and Series 2 released in September 2016, you can get a 38MM for less than $200 on BF or pay a little more and get a 42MM. Still cheaper than the original and the latest technology.

Only main differences between Series 1 and 2 is water resistance and GPS.

Back
Top Bottom