Black Friday 2K16/Holiday Shopping Thread

I need a tv & thinking about picking up a system. I just hate to spend money on one & never end up playing it like I always do :lol: :smh:

I bought the Uncharted Collection PS4 last BF. So far, I've played Witcher 3, two hours of Madden 16, three hours of Uncharted 1.

Luckily I got it for $225. Any more and I would've hated myself.

Need a new iPad. Bummed Target is not doing any GC promos like they did last year. Best Buy seems to have the best deal so far, $125 off.

I need a tv & thinking about picking up a system. I just hate to spend money on one & never end up playing it like I always do :lol: :smh:

I bought the Uncharted Collection PS4 last BF. So far, I've played Witcher 3, two hours of Madden 16, three hours of Uncharted 1.

Luckily I got it for $225. Any more and I would've hated myself.

almost certain ima repeat what you just did. smh...I should know better.

Hoping to get a good ps4 deal and maybe some type of theatre system.my usual clothing deals every year

Like I mentioned before, A vacuum cleaner and maybe a PSN card, Madden and Bioshock Collection on the cheap.

Looking for an awesome deal on a full frame SLR, preferably Canon.  I am probably dreaming though.
laugh.gif

Post any pixel xl or s7 edge (verizon) deals if anyone knows any. Also need a 128gb micro sd card

Usual 2k, and prolly Civil War

Can't believe I haven't seen deals on Star Wars
Smh @ these stores opening on Thanksgiving, I hope Amazon matches all their prices so they can suck it

Last edited:
Don't forget about 90-day price match guarantees with your credit cards fellas. I got all my Black Friday stuff last year as soon as the ads dropped then filed a claim with my Discover card to get the difference back.

Last edited:
Don't forget about 90-day price match guarantees with your credit cards fellas. I got all my Black Friday stuff last year as soon as the ads dropped then filed a claim with my Discover card to get the difference back.

School me bro

:pimp:

That is sweet at hell beats having to computer camp and even camp out.

Good tip broski.

Are the BB and Target TV deals on-site only? I'm looking at the LG 43 4k or the cheap 40" 4k Element TV respectively.

Only thing I'm getting is Just Dance 2017 for my daughter and I'm gon look at them LG bluetooth earbuds. If I can find a better deal before BF then I'll get on em then. Don't really see or need anything

Back
Top Bottom