Black Friday Carnage Vids?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Why don't we see this with food/grocery sales?? Buy 1 get 2 free ribs. Buy 1 get 1 free milks. Lots of deals are out there for essentials.

This is the type of behavior I expect out of us when there is a food shortage, when the world is ending, or just an overall independence day like event.. I bet the first places that are raided by the masses will be the electronic stores.. Meanwhile, a select few are at the grocery stores.

Then again, there is a certain rush these people get out of being in a stampeding line.

I don't think I have anything to worry about when fighting over the last loaf of bread... That day will never happen.

Food/grocery sales are much more common than Black Friday sales (even though if one bothered to look, they could find good deals on nearly anything).

And people place a lot more value on luxury items than necessities as soon as they have what they need in terms of food, water, shelter. Water, basic food, cheap clothes, are far cheaper and more useful to people than TVs, diamonds, memory cards, etc. but you never see people rushing for those basics. Most people already have them.

Some people man..

You'll never find me participating as long as it occurs the day after Thanksgiving.

Family/loved ones > Good deals on some printers, digital cameras, and TV's.

Originally Posted by djaward

For those who say its not worth it, it really is.

I got a tv that originally was 2099.99. Sale price was 1699.99 black friday price 1097.99. So for me, it was definitely worth it.
So you paid the price you should have for it?  If you regularly check out sites such as slickdeals you see these type of deals all the time.  Most of the TV's and other electronic items on Black Friday deals are old items anyways that companies are phasing out.  That TV that you thought you got such a great deal on is probably going to be on deep discount to a similar price you paid soon.  Glad you feel like you got a deal though, I will leave the mayhem to you.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

that easy living�
laugh.gif
I am proud to say that this is the Best Buy down the road from my house... not sure if it is cultural thing, maybe even due to supply/demand numbers, or even socioeconomic status... but seeing THAT over all these other videos makes me feel proud (especially since I am a teacher here and would like to think that I play some part in that, at least for the future)
doubt it has anything to do with the culture, maybe there's just not enough people to create a "mob" like here in the us?
i'm just saying....
It has everything to do with the culture, and theres plenty of people in Hawaii, United States of America.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Why don't we see this with food/grocery sales?? 
id definitely participate if they did this, groceries be expensive as #+#*

You aint lyin fam...

I'd uppercut an old lady for the last gallon of milk if it came down to it.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

ridiculous how some of these stores have no organization
laugh.gif
when most of these employees make minimum wage or barely above it, or their seasonal or a teenager  i doubt they really care too much about things being perfectly organized.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Hawaiians really are about that life. LOL @ smoothly grabbing a basket on the way in.

Calmly strolling in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
looked a lot like target when i went for bf. wally-world down the street on the other hand...somebody got shot

ill do the whole black friday thing but never again once the store opens... too much chaos going on... if im going there for a doorbuster i will go an hour or two later at the earliest...but still the lines are the worst on black friday...

Originally Posted by endemic415

I'd be grinning my teeth off watching these videos if I was an executive of one of these companies/stores

i dont think they'd be grinding their teeth. i doubt they care

Back
Top Bottom