Black Friday Carnage Vids?

30t6p3b.gif
all this for saving a few bucks
People are ruthless, i wonder when the 11s drop how is it going to be like at the high traffic malls and such
30t6p3b.gif

All i know is that if I ever do this I will buy the best things so I don't have to do it again

I worked 12am-9am on Black Friday at Target. It wasn't even the madness and the chaos that pissed me off the most. I would be talking to one customer and another customer would come out of nowhere, have no disregard for the current customer, and ask me where an item is. It's a !+$+%@$ common courtesy. #@@% had me heated. It was chaos from 12-2 but after that it settled down. The rest of my shift was dead.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I MISS LINING UP TO DO THIS BUT EVER SINCE I SEEN PPL GETTING STABBED/SLASHED/ROBBED AND KILLED I HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE THAT ALONE.

PLUS THIS YEAR WITH THIS WHOLE 9PM OPENING AND WALMART OPEN FOR 24HRS STRAIGHT ITS TAKEN THE WHOLE THANKSGIVING THING AWAY I DROVE BY MY LOCAL BEST BUY AFTER PLAYING FOOTBALL AND PPL WERE ALREADY EATING THEIR TURKEY DINNER ONLINE...SMH

BUT IF I EVER REALLY NEED SOMETHING I'LL GO BACK OUT AND IF ANYONE LIKE THAT CHUMP IN THE RED GET OUTTA LINE...LET'S JUST SAY I'LL BE WARM..

Spoiler [+]
You from NY though, enjoy your time at Rikers.

YOU ONLY GO TO RIKERS IF YOU DONT GOT A LICENSE...I GOT ONE..
pimp.gif

Wait a minute, so if someone picks a fight with you on the street, unarmed ad you have a concealed gun with the proper liscnece, you are within your rights to shoot him?...SRS question.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Wait a minute, so if someone picks a fight with you on the street, unarmed ad you have a concealed gun with the proper liscnece, you are within your rights to shoot him?...SRS question.

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS IN SELF DEFENSE YEP. LICENSES TAKE FROM 6MON - 1YR TO APPROVE THOUGH...UNLESS YOU ARE TAKING A SECURITY OFFICER TRAINING CLASS OR BECOMING A COP OBVIOUSLY.

This isn't even mildly entertaining. It's sad. It's funny because you're not in it, but if you were on line and got sucker punched or trampled from behind, I highly doubt you'd laugh at vids like that. Black Friday is just ridiculous.

For those who say its not worth it, it really is.

I got a tv that originally was 2099.99. Sale price was 1699.99 black friday price 1097.99. So for me, it was definitely worth it.

SMH at the compilation vid. Animals, all of them.

laugh.gif
@ the popo trying to restore order in Fresno talkin about "I need the first 34 individuals to line up" while the whole crowd just bum rushes through
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

ridiculous how some of these stores have no organization
laugh.gif

I am curious how you would suggest controlling these crowds.

There are thousands of ravenous shoppers just chomping at the bit to take advantage of cheap goods manufactured in China.

But seriously, I am actually curious about your strategy.

^ Well I alot of the places I passed by - stores I didn't bother going into, let in a certain amount of people at a time. Thats a start.

But I'm surprised alot of places dont go with the wristband/first come-first served type deal-Only place I saw do that was a Sony store in the Camarillo outlets out here in Cali.

Why don't we see this with food/grocery sales?? Buy 1 get 2 free ribs. Buy 1 get 1 free milks. Lots of deals are out there for essentials.

This is the type of behavior I expect out of us when there is a food shortage, when the world is ending, or just an overall independence day like event.. I bet the first places that are raided by the masses will be the electronic stores.. Meanwhile, a select few are at the grocery stores.

Then again, there is a certain rush these people get out of being in a stampeding line.

I don't think I have anything to worry about when fighting over the last loaf of bread... That day will never happen.

I agree, there's definitely ways to make this more orderly but I feel businesses kind of enjoy the mayhem.

Let in certain number of people at a time for one. People crowding around closed boxes waiting for the go ahead to open them isn't really effective. But I guess that's harder for places like Wal-mart that are 24 hours. Either way, Black Friday is never going to stop.

You're going to have the 99% that go shopping and the 1% that sit back and enjoy the mayhem.

Back
Top Bottom