Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Yakuza Kiwami - PlayStation 4 Steelbook Edition $15 on amazon

Persona 5 $29 on amazon and bestbuy

Final Fantasy XV $19 on bestbuy

Sorry, but does anybody know the promo code for 15% off of your shopnicekicks.com order if you just leave an item idling in your cart?

I got one for 5% now ("SNKUPSELLIT"), but I could've swore I was offered one for 15% a month or two ago before deciding against pulling the trigger.

Or if anybody else knows of a better code, please do share.

Any cheap laptop deals? Just need a laptop to do work on (word, powerpoint, excel), listen to music, browse the web, and stream.

Typical things. Nothing too labor intensive. The cheaper the better :lol:

Sorry, but does anybody know the promo code for 15% off of your shopnicekicks.com order if you just leave an item idling in your cart?

I got one for 5% now ("SNKUPSELLIT"), but I could've swore I was offered one for 15% a month or two ago before deciding against pulling the trigger.

Or if anybody else knows of a better code, please do share.

Never knew nicekicks sold shoes till now saw some penny 2s I'm eyeing in my cart right now my size too. However the sales and deals are crap. I'll just do a Google search for codes or whatever kicks or item your tryna bye. I bought the same Nike flyknits volt colorway for $45 they still selling at $150 MSRP. Thanks for info though

Trying to get most of my Christmas shopping done this year. Hit me up if y'all see giftcard deals. Looking for cheesecake factory lol

The White Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle is the best deal your going to get on a PS4 Pro.

I bought that bundle when Destiny 2 came out 2 months ago from Gamestop because GS gave me $225 for trading in my launch 500GB PS4.

It's the physical disc version of Destiny 2 which right now goes for $27 but inside the game case it has the season pass DLC which alone you can easily flip for $30 on ebay or somewhere else like offerup.com

Destiny 2 even though it's a MMO FPS and the game has become pretty much boring and stagnant since the release is one of the best looking games on 4K HDR TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom