Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

The White Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle is the best deal your going to get on a PS4 Pro.

I bought that bundle when Destiny 2 came out 2 months ago from Gamestop because GS gave me $225 for trading in my launch 500GB PS4.

It's the physical disc version of Destiny 2 which right now goes for $27 but inside the game case it has the season pass DLC which alone you can easily flip for $30 on ebay or somewhere else like offerup.com

Destiny 2 even though it's a MMO FPS and the game has become pretty much boring and stagnant since the release is one of the best looking games on 4K HDR TV.

Does the game come in a sealed package?

Could always return it to Walmart for store credit without a receipt if it's new

I don't think you can return the Destiny 2 in the bundle
It may say "not for resale" on the case and stores might not take those

Went ahead and ordered South Park off Best Buy for 34.99. Got that and a few blu rays and I’m a happy camper.

Does the game come in a sealed package?

Could always return it to Walmart for store credit without a receipt if it's new

This un boxing video confirms it has the "not for resell sticker" on the back:

So yeah If you are looking to re sell just the DLC season pass. No way around it and you will have to open the game.

Last edited:
Picked up both a Pro and Slim and can confirm that the $50 GC only comes with the slim.

The guy even made me do a separate transaction to use the $50 GC.

My nephew was the 1st in line and 3PM and they opened at 4pm ....had over 200 people in line.

20171123_162948.jpg

Any cheap laptop deals? Just need a laptop to do work on (word, powerpoint, excel), listen to music, browse the web, and stream.

Typical things. Nothing too labor intensive. The cheaper the better :lol:
Do it right or do it twice. You get what you pay for.

Hmm my Best Buy opens at 1 am I might go and see if they have any minis

They must have changed the law or something last year they were open regular hours only

Is there a way to check store availability online? It says “on display” at a store like an hour away from me but then I type in my zip code and it says there’s nothing within 250 miles of me :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom