Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Picked up 2 of the 179.99 50 inch sharp 4k TV's from best buy yesterday.

Don't expect OLED picture quality but am def impressed for the money. The roku software is fast and fluid and the picture is pretty damn good.

Don't expect OLED picture quality but am def impressed for the money. The roku software is fast and fluid and the picture is pretty damn good.

Wait they already on sale?

that's in store only ?

The hell?

I was on the site yesterday it was still $399 did it ring up as different in the store?

No I paid the 399$ but am going to file a price protection claim with my credit card. They'll send me a check for the difference. This way I don't have to wait in line and possibly not even get one

No I paid the 399$ but am going to file a price protection claim with my credit card. They'll send me a check for the difference. This way I don't have to wait in line and possibly not even get one

Ahhh I see.

That 50 inch sharp is a crazy deal. I'm not used to seeing legit DEALS on BF. I would wait in line for a bit at that price.

they usually got legit deals :emoji_thinking:

Usually yeah but it tends to be more stuff priced around 500+ or just great deals on stuff sub 100. TVs are just getting cheap as hell now which is dope. Not that that TV is amazing but for sub 200 that's a complete steal.

Usually yeah but it tends to be more stuff priced around 500+ or just great deals on stuff sub 100. TVs are just getting cheap as hell now which is dope. Not that that TV is amazing but for sub 200 that's a complete steal.
been a few years now that people be camping out for those amazing deals though... usually not readily available though still doesnt look that way, dude that copped the tv said the store had recieved 6 and he copped 2 already :lol:

been a few years now that people be camping out for those amazing deals though... usually not readily available though still doesnt look that way, dude that copped the tv said the store had recieved 6 and he copped 2 already :lol:

Yea, I'm sure they'll get a few more in but by the time it's Black Friday they only have a few so it's not worth waiting

Not sure what I want from all these BF sales. Probably just cop a bunch of **** for family since Xmas coming up soon.

I think BB may be handing out tix for some of their doorbusters so you may not have to wait but 1 time initially.

From newegg

1.PNG

prices still be absurd :smh:

Back
Top Bottom