Black Friday & Holiday Deals 2017 Thread - November 24th

Surface pro is 629 at best buy. It's the low end one. I finally found something to replace my aging desktop

Man, I got my eye on that TCL P, I remember a couple years ago Best Buy had all their TV's for 20% off.

Anybody happen to know if Patagonia/backcountry/Moose Jaw ever have sales? Found a jacket I want to buy but maybe I should wait

Man, I got my eye on that TCL P, I remember a couple years ago Best Buy had all their TV's for 20% off.
Same here. Really good reviews for the 2017 model.

Only thing that I'm hesitant on purchasing is owners saying you can't turn off the soap opera effect on them.

Those TV deals that Fat Kid Deals tweets out sound too good to be true.

I feel like you get a good price on a TV, but there might be some pixel imperfections or other stuff.

Those TV deals that Fat Kid Deals tweets out sound too good to be true.

I feel like you get a good price on a TV, but there might be some pixel imperfections or other stuff.

You feeling is correct Black Friday TV's are sorta manufacturerd in Mass for that cheap MSRP price. So your gonna get a lower quality TV that will have defects.

If your gonna get a deal on hi-end/ mid-end TV wait around super bowl season like someone said in this thread.

You feeling is correct Black Friday TV's are sorta manufacturerd in Mass for that cheap MSRP price. So your gonna get a lower quality TV that will have defects.

If your gonna get a deal on hi-end/ mid-end TV wait around super bowl season like someone said in this thread.

The deals are legit but the TVs aren't in new condition. I was looking for a new set last year and the mid to high ends Sammy, Sony weren't any better priced on average from black Friday.

Been doing a little homework in that $180 4K Sharp joint for mom dukes and it seems to be pretty okay, especially after the software update it receives when initially connected to the internet.

Hopefully we can grab one; if either of us had a Discover or Chase card I'd just go get it now and use price protection.

Anybody know a good price for the S7

Not sure what you'd consider good, but you can find them for between $250-350 or so depending on the desired condition on Swappa.com.

Been doing a little homework in that $180 4K Sharp joint for mom dukes and it seems to be pretty okay, especially after the software update it receives when initially connected to the internet.

Hopefully we can grab one; if either of us had a Discover or Chase card I'd just go get it now and use price protection.

Not sure what you'd consider good, but you can find them for between $250-350 or so depending on the desired condition on Swappa.com.

Hmm I got the Chase Slate card, wonder if I should just go ahead and cop this week.

So that $179 Sharp 4K from best buy, is that a good buy?

Can someone break it down the pros and cons please

DOh5w64VQAAqpAI.jpg

So if any NT'er still has their launch PS4 and wonder why the fan on it runs so loud. Here's why:

xf7gOCM.jpg

So that $179 Sharp 4K from best buy, is that a good buy?

Can someone break it down the pros and cons please

It’s 180 b. You aren’t getting a great tv but if you are a casual viewer who doesn’t game, you’ll be fine.

It doesn't seem like a finesse with it being priced at $400 right now and having Roku included. I don't think any of the other TVs priced in that range are from more well known brands. Usually you get your Westinghouses, Insignias, etc around that price. Best bet would be for you to go check it out in store and read the customer reviews which seem to be pretty good for the Sharp TV on BB. I may end up copping, but I want to see if one of these 55" 4K TCLs go on sale on Amazon.

New and unlocked
Checking the site now, Simple Mobile will have it 4 300 on Blk Friday but don't wanna unlock it and would prefer a different color

Can someone drop knowledge on that chase / discover price protection? thx

I don't know how it is with Discover but with Chase, they basically will refund you the difference from a purchase within 90 days for an identical item. You just provide them with documentation of the advertisement when they send you the claim form.

Back
Top Bottom