Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

Nobody should be up in arms about this, far worse has happened. Their role models can sort that out, no need to make it a huge debate on white privilege. 
I agree, I'm not up in arms. I personally believe we can leave the pitchforks at home for this. But the fact of the matter is....it's not okay. As for the white privilege thing. That only got brought up because certain folks get the privilege of saying "doesn't have anything to do with me so I don't care". That is a privilege.

i ain't expose nothing, I don't hide my thoughts from anyone, least of all some people on here :lol:

What do ya'll want me too say? I'm deeply concerned at this? This is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen? I'd be blatantly lying if I said that nonsense. Even if I "cared", what difference would it make?
I'm not gonna argue with you bruh :lol: like I said you already said your stance so there's no point. You're completely missing the point that several users tried to get you to acknowledge. I'm black and I'm not outraged, but I get the point. That's the difference.

Son said if it happens to slip on or twice a year I ain't apologizing for it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] keep letting it slip on your block or in line camping with the other shoe nerds. Get your face broke saying that **** around some real people and telling em u ain't apologizing.

I agree, I'm not up in arms. I personally believe we can leave the pitchforks at home for this. But the fact of the matter is....it's not okay. As for the white privilege thing. That only got brought up because certain folks get the privilege of saying "doesn't have anything to do with me so I don't care". That is a privilege.
I'm not gonna argue with you bruh :lol: like I said you already said your stance so there's no point. You're completely missing the point that several users tried to get you to acknowledge. I'm black and I'm not outraged, but I get the point. That's the difference.
And what is the point? All its been is insinuations and insults so far from what I see

Son said if it happens to slip on or twice a year I ain't apologizing for it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] keep letting it slip on your block or in line camping with the other shoe nerds. Get your face broke saying that **** around some real people and telling em u ain't apologizing.
Whatever

Alp dun goofed on NT. :lol:
You should know that making certain noises with your mouth will put you into a coma.
yea ok

Didn't know NYC fell off like that.

Got dudes like this alp clown letting the n-word "slip" with no repercussions?

:smh:

Ya'll cracking me up today, nt got some entertaining individuals :lol:

Spent too much time going back and forth here today though, reminds me why I don't frequent general too much though

We're all racist
White people
laugh.gif

reminds me why I don't frequent general too much though
Get yo *** on then......

This is all news to me, thought Alp was a homie
mean.gif

Glad yall cut the grass on his snake ***.

Didn't know NYC fell off like that.

Got dudes like this alp clown letting the n-word "slip" with no repercussions?

mean.gif
It's been like that for years, the n-word pass debate is long gone. But randomly "slipping" it if you claim you don't use it is sketchy af.

Last edited:
Ya'll cracking me up today, nt got some entertaining individuals :lol:

Spent too much time going back and forth here today though, reminds me why I don't frequent general too much though

You and the nazi sympathizer can run back to the sneaker forums where people don't know how you really feel.

Most definitely won't be missed.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] everytime I see that pic idk why but I think of wwe

Last edited:
You and the nazi sympathizer can run back to the sneaker forums where people don't know how you really feel.

Most definitely won't be missed.
just cuz I don't worry about racism I'm a bad guy? OK ya'll can think whatever ya'll want. See you guys later

Idk as a resident of Jamaica, queens. That doesn't fly around here. White people still tip toe around. Idk where ALP lives but don't generalize and say nyc as a whole. Maybe on his block or his group of friends they let it rock because they're familiar with him. We should all eliminate the word as a whole anyway. I've worked at places in parts of long Island. And it seems people of different ethnicities do use it in their circle like it doesn't have a meaning behind it. But best believe if said around me or some other black people I know or have worked with they'd get checked on it. Not on no angry beat ya *** style but just on some yo.. That don't fly with me.

Idk as a resident of Jamaica, queens. That doesn't fly around here. White people still tip toe around. Idk where ALP lives but don't generalize and say nyc as a whole. Maybe on his block or his group of friends they let it rock because they're familiar with him. We should all eliminate the word as a whole anyway. I've worked at places in parts of long Island. And it seems people of different ethnicities do use it in their circle like it doesn't have a meaning behind it. But best believe if said around me or some other black people I know or have worked with they'd get checked on it. Not on no angry beat ya *** style but just on some yo.. That don't fly with me.

Thanks for clearing that up. Would rep but I'm out.

Knew it couldn't have gotten that bad up there.

I see ALP often in the Kobe threads, he seemed cool. Its disappointing to see this train of thought. The thing some white people don't get is..we dont want you to necessarily understand. I damn sure don't want any sympathy either...just DO NOT DISMISS IT. Racism is alive, well, and very prevalent. To act as if that stupid prom proposal with the watermelon, KFC and kool aid is not racist, is VERY ignorant and just being blantantly blind to the issue. And like many people have said in this thread is the problem in this country with some white people and  white privilege.

It's been like that for years, the n-word pass debate is long gone. But randomly "slipping" it if you claim you don't use it is sketchy af.
i am around all types of people all the time who use it in everyday discussion, it's used heavily in the streets of new york. So if I'm repeating what someone said etc.and I happen to say it there's nothing I can do. I do not use it in everyday discussion like what's up my ***** or whatever, don't want to get comfortable with the word due to the history in this country. Nobody over here ever said anything they probably shouldn't have said? Come on nobodies perfect :lol:

And let's be real, If ya'll feel this strongly on this promposal racism situation there's way better ways of getting it to stop then scapegoating the issue on me. You know what's worse than this? A black guy getting killed by a cop or really anyone else over race issues, so this is far lighter then that in my eyes.

I see ALP often in the Kobe threads, he seemed cool. Its disappointing to see this train of thought. The thing some white people don't get is..we dont want you to necessarily understand. I damn sure don't want any sympathy either...just DO NOT DISMISS IT. Racism is alive, well, and very prevalent. To act as if that stupid prom proposal with the watermelon, KFC and kool aid is not racist, is VERY ignorant and just being blantantly blind to the issue. And like many people have said in this thread is the problem in this country with some white people and  white privilege.
i am not dismissing it, I've said it was stupid. But what I don't understand is in all of these instances the black person involves does not complain. That strikes me as odd. If someone were to find the most elaborate ways to insult and degrade me I would have an issue with it, not smile and hug the person who did it to me. This is what I can't understand, how is this a racist event when everyone involved is happy?

And now that I've sat down to think about everything that's went on in this thread maybe I should've worded some things differently. I was being a little stubborn, basically people saying that I would get checked or whatever just activated my **** you everybody mode and I just started saying **** to intentionally piss everyone off.

The first case that started this thread I believe might not be racist (its 50/50 in my eyes, but some people on here think otherwise) in its intent, but this second one with the kool aid is too many stereotypes, a little crazy. The third one with the word ***** written in the poster is no bueno, I ain't even see that one :lol:
But like I said my views on it have nothing to do with the situation, kids are doing these things and apparently getting away with it, that's what should be the issue

Back
Top Bottom