Black Girl Gets Asked To Prom, Given KFC "Tiara", and She Accepts!?!?

So if someone says ***** in your presence not even referring to you you feel some type of way about it?
Yup. I mean if u use it often and always around it and nobody checks u it's cool. But sometimes u say it around the wrong person u gotta take what comes with that young blood. And with me, depending how I feel, could be me schooling u-back hand to the face.

Last edited:
:lol:   typical white person response 
"if they can say it why cant i !?"
nah you got it wrong, "they" can say and whatever they want, but so can I. Also you keep calling me white but it aint even like that, I'm a first generation American from Eastern European immigrants so these issues really got nothing to do with me

Yup. I mean if u use it often and always around it and nobody checks u it's cool. But sometimes u say it around the wrong person u gotta take what comes with that young blood. And with me, depending how I feel, could be me schooling u-back hand to the face.
yup to my question? If so please dont move to nyc, you'd be getting into fights constantly :lol:

nah you got it wrong, "they" can say and whatever they want, but so can I. Also you keep calling me white but it aint even like that, I'm a first generation American from Eastern European immigrants so these issues really got nothing to do with me
lmao. 

another typical resonse 
laugh.gif

"but im not white im european. im not racist"

you are a walking epitome.

Last edited:
White is a broad term dude. Just like a Dominican dude = black, an Eastern European dude is white. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
nah I get that, that's why I don't use it like that, but if I happen to use it either by mistake or for whatever reason and someone comes outta left field then it is what it is, ain't explaining myself to strangers like that

Noted. Touche tho, don't come to Detroit, u might not make it back.
If you can make it in new york, you can make it anywhere :lol:

lmao. 

another typical resonse :lol:
"but im not white im european. im not racist"
you are a walking epitome.
Like I said in here earlier, too bad :smile:

White is a broad term dude. Just like a Dominican dude = black, an Eastern European dude is white. Nobody cares.
yea I am white, but got nothing to do with the American racial issues regarding America

yea I am white, but got nothing to do with the American racial issues regarding America
yeah it does. 

you are a prime example of the racial issues in america. lmao

yalls denial is real. 

I love reading dudes who've admittedly never left their neighborhood's world view. It's so refreshing and pulled from all their varied experience and interaction.

I have nothing to do with America's race issues, I just got here....... I'm just willfully ignorant to them.....so I'm not part of the problem :smh: :lol:

Yes you are

Last edited:
but but if alp were educated on racial issues 
eyes.gif

this is clearly an example of how irresponsible it is to make racism a matter of "education" or simple "ignorance"

but but if alp were educated on racial issues :rolleyes

this is clearly an example of how irresponsible it is to make racism a matter of "education" or simple "ignorance"

Doesn't effect him so he doesn't give a F. :smh:

I wanna know why dudes in NY have given everybody a pass to say the N word?

That ish don't fly where I'm from. You will get checked or get your a_ beat.

Last edited:
Never said it doesn't exist, just doesn't concern me. If girl in the pic doesn't care why would I care for her?

but but if alp were educated on racial issues :rolleyes

Doesn't effect him so he doesn't give a F. :smh:

I wanna know why dudes in NY have given everybody a pass to say the N word?

That ish don't fly where I'm from. You will get checked or get your a_ beat.

I thinks it's time they start checking them, clearly they have no respect of the history, the bond, and how it became a term of endearment.

I don't feel bad for shorty one bit. She standing there with a big *** grin, ear to mother%$)#ing ear.

But srsly though, WHERE ARE THE PARENTS? I need a response ASAP.

And if you were his or her parents, how would you respond?

If I was the father of that chick, I would have smashed that watermelon on his head. Can't believe that chick would allow that.

Back
Top Bottom