Black girls are intimidating though

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
at this thread

Just approach her and strike a convo. The worse thing that can happen is that she'll say no. Go for it.

Just approach her and strike a convo. The worse thing that can happen is that she'll say no. Go for it.

I'm black and I find some black girls intimidating haha. I'm from the burbs so I always feel kind of nerdy around them since I'm normally dressed in a polo shirt and loafers or something like that. Main thing I'll tell you is dress presentable, if you look like a bum chances are you'll get shot down.

I'm black and I find some black girls intimidating haha. I'm from the burbs so I always feel kind of nerdy around them since I'm normally dressed in a polo shirt and loafers or something like that. Main thing I'll tell you is dress presentable, if you look like a bum chances are you'll get shot down.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

I'm from the suburbs and black girls intimidate me...I wanna talk to this one so bad she looks like amber rose with hair but i dont think i can come at her without a hood shtick.
...Help, i'm a lame btw.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
  ignored and reported

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

I'm from the suburbs and black girls intimidate me...I wanna talk to this one so bad she looks like amber rose with hair but i dont think i can come at her without a hood shtick.
...Help, i'm a lame btw.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
  ignored and reported

I swear some of you dudes act like you don't have balls hanging between your legs.

Man up, and let'em hang.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

THIS
I mean im not bad looking i just dont even know how to come at them, white girls are a much easier specimen

I swear some of you dudes act like you don't have balls hanging between your legs.

Man up, and let'em hang.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

THIS
I mean im not bad looking i just dont even know how to come at them, white girls are a much easier specimen

you can't be black...

i'm from the burbs and lightskin... but i always hung around the "hood %%@*##" so i guess thats why i can't relate

you can't be black...

i'm from the burbs and lightskin... but i always hung around the "hood %%@*##" so i guess thats why i can't relate

"Black girls "seems like a generalization. I think you are talking about "Yolanda or Shaniqua" from the housing projects, she speaks on maximum volume and sucks on her teeth when irritated. Probably got 5 or so baby daddies.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man up, and let'em hang.
word

polo and loafers make you feel like a nerd?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man up, and let'em hang.
word

polo and loafers make you feel like a nerd?
laugh.gif

"Black girls "seems like a generalization. I think you are talking about "Yolanda or Shaniqua" from the housing projects, she speaks on maximum volume and sucks on her teeth when irritated. Probably got 5 or so baby daddies.

Back
Top Bottom