Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

you aint about that poon
laugh.gif
im dyin' over here!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'll never understand this I'm from the suburbs logic, like that's an excuse for having no balls.
I've lived in the 'burbs all my life and have talked to all types of black females from "hoodrats" to ones who only have white friends

You just need to man up son, forreal.  

I'll never understand this I'm from the suburbs logic, like that's an excuse for having no balls.
I've lived in the 'burbs all my life and have talked to all types of black females from "hoodrats" to ones who only have white friends

You just need to man up son, forreal.  

Some of you guys are so dumb it's not even funny. I never said that all black girls are intimidating, I said some. I said that I grew up in the suburbs and I figured that you guys were smart enough to infer that I meant the ghetto black girls are intimidating. Apparently I gave you too much credit. Don't try to twist my words, you know exactly which ones that I'm talking about. The materialistic, loud, confrontational ones that you see on shows like basketball wives. I love black girls, but I go for the classy, well spoken black girls that are used to going to nice places and know how to act accordingly. I've taken out my fair share of girls to five star restaurants to find out that they are the basketball wives type and I end up getting embarrassed when they don't have any table manners and start yelling about somebody sitting near us, or going on loud, profanity-laced rants.

Just don't be a punk approaching a black girl lol show ur manhood all women like that about a man

Some of you guys are so dumb it's not even funny. I never said that all black girls are intimidating, I said some. I said that I grew up in the suburbs and I figured that you guys were smart enough to infer that I meant the ghetto black girls are intimidating. Apparently I gave you too much credit. Don't try to twist my words, you know exactly which ones that I'm talking about. The materialistic, loud, confrontational ones that you see on shows like basketball wives. I love black girls, but I go for the classy, well spoken black girls that are used to going to nice places and know how to act accordingly. I've taken out my fair share of girls to five star restaurants to find out that they are the basketball wives type and I end up getting embarrassed when they don't have any table manners and start yelling about somebody sitting near us, or going on loud, profanity-laced rants.

Just don't be a punk approaching a black girl lol show ur manhood all women like that about a man

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant !*%%%@@ tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)

OP i feel you.. messing with easy latina chicks/EASIER white chicks makes my game sloppy after awhile. i always gotta make sure im on point before i get at black girls.

just step to them with confidence and they'll drop that tough "hood" front.. its usually just a defense mechanism to weed out lame/corny dudes. a lot of those girls are actually cooler and more intellectual than they appear.

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant !*%%%@@ tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)

but a warning: whenever they get mad, they resort to their ignorant *%%*%*# tendencies bc thats all they know to do. which is why i dont mess with black girls anymore (unless theyre completely suburbanized)

Back
Top Bottom