Black guy hair cuts

If they don't come loose when you try to untwist them they're locked man. How long have you been growing them?

After a week I'm starting to see my hair line improve using monistat 7 at night and coconut oil in the morning. I take 5-10k mcg biotin in the am with breakfast. Is there a shampoo that promotes strong healthy hair growth?

I think my skin is looking better as well. I'm getting my red tone back.

Last edited:
After a week I'm starting to see my hair line improve using monistat 7 at night and coconut oil in the morning. I take 5-10k mcg biotin in the am with breakfast. Is there a shampoo that promotes strong healthy hair growth?

I think my skin is looking better as well. I'm getting my red tone back.
Forgot about the monistat thing. Starting to see my hair thin at the front, cant have that. Gonna get back on this.

Forgot about the monistat thing. Starting to see my hair thin at the front, cant have that. Gonna get back on this.
Your Jamaican right ? If so, how can you forget about black castor oil. That is good for thinning hair.

Last edited:
Your Jamaican right ? If so, how can you forget about black castor oil. That is good for thinning hair.
Actually have some at home. I always forget to use it though that's getting added to the list. Gotta get up like twenty minutes earlier and take care of my hair.

my next cut, tryna bring it back ol skool! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I don't know about the home remedies, just feels like once you start doing it you can't stop.

Actually have some at home. I always forget to use it though that's getting added to the list. Gotta get up like twenty minutes earlier and take care of my hair.
It works, doesn't take that long My Ginobilli spot almost completely filled in after about 10 days so far. Mixing it for the first time might but then just apply it after you get out the shower and let it absorb itself in then brush

lol blacks f
So I've been reading and black castor oil can be taken as a laxative.
that you can.....when i was younger/kid and had a upset stomach etc..... my grandma use to take it warm it up and squeeze lemon juice over it on a spoon and id take it.... a good 15-20 minutes laters you be flushed

It works, doesn't take that long My Ginobilli spot almost completely filled in after about 10 days so far. Mixing it for the first time might but then just apply it after you get out the shower and let it absorb itself in then brush
Wait mixing it with what?

You wasn't about to post the straight bread infection cream on your head, was you? Get an applicator bottle from target or something, think I put an egg in mine (cholesterol + protein), some doo gro conditioner (no petroleum version), shea moisture biotin topical spray, and some JBCO and coconut oil I think

I guess everybody did their's slightly different. I put mine on 1nce in the morning, but I guess this dude did his at night then slept with it. Either way I guess

You wasn't about to post the straight bread infection cream on your head, was you? Get an applicator bottle from target or something, think I put an egg in mine (cholesterol + protein), some doo gro conditioner (no petroleum version), shea moisture biotin topical spray, and some JBCO and coconut oil I think

I guess everybody did their's slightly different. I put mine on 1nce in the morning, but I guess this dude did his at night then slept with it. Either way I guess
I definitely was 
laugh.gif

My barber wasn't in today, so I ended up going with this Mexican dude who works for my barber. About 15 min later when he handed me the mirror, I was in shock. He tapered my curls cleaner then my barber ever has. So now I'm in a dilemma, I've been going to my barber for almost 5 years now. We've had our rough patches before but 85% of the time he has treated me well. It would be really awkward if I started going to this Mexican dude right in front of him, but at the same time this dude can cut something serious.

Anybody been in that situation before?

My barber wasn't in today, so I ended up going with this Mexican dude who works for my barber. About 15 min later when he handed me the mirror, I was in shock. He tapered my curls cleaner then my barber ever has. So now I'm in a dilemma, I've been going to my barber for almost 5 years now. We've had our rough patches before but 85% of the time he has treated me well. It would be really awkward if I started going to this Mexican dude right in front of him, but at the same time this dude can cut something serious.

If you snooze you lose b

If yambs around you are perculating at a higher rate you know what you must do

Word to Flex 
nerd.gif

I did this before. However my first barber always showed up late/didn't show up sometimes so I just started going to the barber adjacent to him. He has his own shop now and I still go to him to this day when I travel back to Ohio. Your situation is a little different, but at the end of the day it boils down to which cut you like the best. Are you loyal to your other barber?

Same exact **** happened to me.

Barber was busy and referred me to this Latino kid. Barely spoke English but shaped my fro so amazingly that I wanted to drive straight to South Beach and pick up model chicks :lol:

Same exact **** happened to me.

Barber was busy and referred me to this Latino kid. Barely spoke English but shaped my fro so amazingly that I wanted to drive straight to South Beach and pick up model chicks :lol:

You guys are sleeping on the latino cats. If you really want to blow your mind let a latina cut it, yambs will be had. I like that they do eyebrows.

Back
Top Bottom