Black guy hair cuts

:lol: @ you papi's in here getting you eyebrows done.

I can't go to Latino cats, there's a bunch in the new shop I go to but I'll never let one of them cut me. From my experience they can't really cut mine how I like.

Just a thought, how often do y'all get a cut? I go every week now & I'm wondering how the hell I ever went 2 weeks or more before :x

It takes longer than a week for your hairline to fully grow back

The barber is pushing it back even more to create a fresh line

IDK I've personally seen three people who were part of the Haircut Every Week club whos lines are way way back and one just decided to shave his head now. I'm sure its not true for everyone but it was enough to put the fear in me. 

The name of the game is preservation with me, when I get cuts sometimes I wont get shaped up at all, Never accept the razor, and if its a bad cut I will ride it out for 4-5 weeks to allow the hair time to grow back. The paranoia is real.

Everybody's hair grows at a different rate. I typically go a little under A week and a half & my hairline is back to it's OG spot. I got a homie who's line grows back in damn near less than a week. Miss me with that. And if it's gone bald it's gone bald, I'll just gracefully ease it down to like Kobe's joint :smokin

IDK I've personally seen three people who were part of the Haircut Every Week club whos lines are way way back and one just decided to shave his head now. I'm sure its not true for everyone but it was enough to put the fear in me. 

The name of the game is preservation with me, when I get cuts sometimes I wont get shaped up at all, Never accept the razor, and if its a bad cut I will ride it out for 4-5 weeks to allow the hair time to grow back. The paranoia is real.

Thats me currently, I cut all mine off the day after christmas. Starting over fresh, great thing is that I wont need a cut for a while. Money saved!!!!

Plus, I got me some Monistant 7, Biotin and Jamican Black Castor Oil, with no hair I can really get to my to my scalp and fix some thinning.

Every week? Damn that's way more then I go. I usually go once a month and line it up myself in between cuts

I'm pretty sure lining your hair every week isn't going to make your hairline recede or speed up the process. If that's the case my widows peak would've been gone.

Nobody said its gonna make your hairline recede permanently but you're constantly pushing your hairline back getting one every week

Let your hair grow for a month & you will see where your natural hairline is

I'm pretty sure lining your hair every week isn't going to make your hairline recede or speed up the process. If that's the case my widows peak would've been gone.
I don't they are saying your hair will recede but your line can gets cut back going once a week. I had a barber that would only razor me once a month cause I went weekly. She would just and edge it every 2 weeks. Now every other barber I've been to wants to razor me every week and takes lil away each time.

What happened to following your natural hairline when getting a line up? Barbers out there be doing too much these days 
mean.gif

Thats a myth
exactly when you do this all your doing is just avoiding dead hair and split ends.... Its equal to folks who feel like they going bald and will get dreads and loosely twist/dread the hair closest to the scalp so it doesnt appear they are balding....

yea this might work short term, but eventually that dead hair will shed and then the lack of allowing new growth will make things worse then they would have been. 

To suggest that lining your hair promotes receding hairline is ridiculous....lol that would mean ppl who shave their heads are promoting,expediting baldness.....

not taking care of your hair, chemicals, poor diet habits, drinking/smoking/druggin, stress, genetics and poor treatment or lack there of treatment of hair causes receding... not some t-liners lol

Foreal. Yall will find any excuse for baldness. If its gonna happen ita gonna happen. Not bcuz of sum edge ups weekly

Question,

I'm bout to start really tryna get an internship and meeting the accounting department ppl in my school. My hair is like fro length and it curls up and stuff and then I get the taper on the sides and back. Is that professional enough or nah? Ppl gonna think I'm a hoodlum? :lol: Should I just cut it and just go back to the regular low length cut?

Question,

I'm bout to start really tryna get an internship and meeting the accounting department ppl in my school. My hair is like fro length and it curls up and stuff and then I get the taper on the sides and back. Is that professional enough or nah? Ppl gonna think I'm a hoodlum? :lol: Should I just cut it and just go back to the regular low length cut?

Cut it for now I mean you can always grow it back it's just hair.

I tried parting my hair last night, and I wondered would combing my hair to the side 

damage afro textured hair?

Back
Top Bottom