Black guy hair cuts

1496661_10153079798928809_4229159835044324125_n.png

An Atlanta barbershop gives old-man haircuts to misbehaving kids. Parents can bring in their kids who have been acting up and ask for the "Benjamin Button Special"

Welp me finding a cheaper option was short lived...

Went to this hair place not too far from my office and found the Nudred brush. Went ahead and copped. Messed up they didnt sell it by itself..had to buy it as a combo w moisturizer (it stinks so i prolly wont use it). Im usin Oyin products right now.

Hope its worth it. Think my hair will need to go another few weeks before I can really get it where i want it. I got about 6 weeks of hair on my head at the moment.

I usually rock a low taper fade and get cut every other week but my cuts havent been as fresh as I want them since i moved to Houston :smh:

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you fam. I'm starting this long hair thing myself after a lifetime of "Wavelength, even all over, taper it out in the back".

I just copped this one from Amazon, just got here today so I havent used it yet... gonna try it curling it up by myself for the first time this weekend.
Amazon product ASIN B00NQOZVQK

Since apparently everybody in here is getting the same cuts... for a beginner, would yall suggest rolling with that Shea Moisture smoothie (or souffle? Whats the difference??) or should I go hard with the unrefined Shea butter?

An Atlanta barbershop gives old-man haircuts to misbehaving kids. Parents can bring in their kids who have been acting up and ask for the "Benjamin Button Special"

That can't be good for lil homies hair line in the future... :x

Last edited:

:lol: @ his face...I can feel his disappointment

Last edited:
I remember growing my afro out so I could cut it into a high top big daddy Kane fade and my mom caught me in a lie and took me to the barber and told him to cut me bald. I'm talking MJ bald. The ***** even shined it up and everything. Smh I know what that kid is feeling

I rather just drive to a retailer and cop.[/quote]

I heard this on the radio on V103 here in the A. Hilarious

Last edited:
That's so ****** up. Why not discipline your child normally?

People really don't understand that the Internet is forever and this kid has been sentenced to ridicule for like a good decade

People really don't understand that the Internet is forever and this kid has been sentenced to ridicule for like a good decade
man shutup, if my kid was acting a fool im gonna give him clippers and tell him to cut his own hair. he wanna act a fool he gonna look foolish

man shutup, if my kid was acting a fool im gonna give him clippers and tell him to cut his own hair. he wanna act a fool he gonna look foolish

I ain't gonna tell you how to raise your kid, just seems ****** up to me. Snapping photos of it and putting it on the internet too? There are better ways to discipline a child

I don't see the good that will come from the person a kid should be able to trust the most humiliating them.

Shaming? I'm not even a huge fan of spanking kids, but at least that's in the privacy of your own home.

That little dude had to deal with the barber shop laughing at him and now the world. We're men now, but think back to when you were a kid and how easily your parents could hurt your feelings and how long that would stick with you.

Not a fan of **** like this, but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom