Black guy hair cuts

First time looking into this thread. Lots of good info in here. I definitely plan to stick around. Always lookin to find ways to switch up the style a lil bit

Well this ain't specifically about hair, but the after of a shave, whether at your barber or home. My neck been getting stupid with the bumps and ingrown hairs and no products ever really helped. It wasn't a problem for a while when I was with my ex cuz she held it down and took care of them with her earrings. But now, I think I've got the answers.

My neck silky now, dogs.

Well this ain't specifically about hair, but the after of a shave, whether at your barber or home. My neck been getting stupid with the bumps and ingrown hairs and no products ever really helped. It wasn't a problem for a while when I was with my ex cuz she held it down and took care of them with her earrings. But now, I think I've got the answers.

My neck silky now, dogs.

Works like a charm for me. I'm growing the fuzz out right now though

Went to the shop today and wanted to go back to the other dude that gave me that dope cut. Gave him props on the fresh cut and asked if my barber was there. Hoping he said no so I could get another cut from him.

Went to the shop today and wanted to go back to the other dude that gave me that dope cut. Gave him props on the fresh cut and asked if my barber was there. Hoping he said no so I could get another cut from him.

You shoulda just got another cut from him

You shoulda just got another cut from him
Yea I should but I was also in a rush so I would have gotten my hair cut by whoever had the shortest line. Almost went to my third option.

Tend skin is good, but ever since I started treating my neck like my face I haven't gotten any bumps. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Soap and water alone doesn't cut if for everyone.

Good news, I tried the shea milk and it's fantastic so yall don't have to see me in Temecula :lol:

Back
Top Bottom