Black guy hair cuts

yo guys is #1 on the sides and #3 on the back look okay? I know he has a tail at the back that is just trimmed but I prefer clippers used on the sides and back as it's more breathable. do I have to tell the barber to fade it?

Last edited:
Been wolfing for 3 weeks. Give my hair a break. Barber was telling me to wolf it because of previous barbers pushing hairline back. Really was my fault because I tried to edge myself...smh. Biotin stuff really accelerates hair growth. Will get my cut on Friday. Nas Fade all day

Been wolfing for 3 weeks. Give my hair a break. Barber was telling me to wolf it because of previous barbers pushing hairline back. Really was my fault because I tried to edge myself...smh. Biotin stuff really accelerates hair growth. Will get my cut on Friday. Nas Fade all day

With the part?

Last edited:
yo guys is #1 on the sides and #3 on the back look okay? I know he has a tail at the back that is just trimmed but I prefer clippers used on the sides and back as it's more breathable. do I have to tell the barber to fade it?

A one on the sides and a 3 for the back? Did you mean 3 up top?

Gonna go for this. Don't have the full fro but I i have my high top
My bad, forgot to mention the reason why I posted the pics on the first place.

Any of ya having experience with having your hair twisted like his is? Any good spots in NY that won't break the bank?

My bad, forgot to mention the reason why I posted the pics on the first place.

Any of ya having experience with having your hair twisted like his is? Any good spots in NY that won't break the bank?

they look like free forming locks. I would just DIY. Grab some locking gel, watch a few youtube videos and have at it. Tons of children with bohemian mothers have this hair style.

Last edited:
they look like free forming locks. I would just DIY. Grab some locking gel, watch a few youtube videos and have at it. Tons of children with bohemian mothers have this hair style.

Yeah they are free form. Go to a urban hair salon and ask them about free form. They'll be able to do it but it takes a long time. Like a 8 months to a year to see any results, man.

Thanks guys. I only go to the barber when I'm feeling lazy. I can cut, but it takes me longer because I'm extra careful and a perfectionist when it comes to my cut. :lol: :\

Last edited:
Well when you put it like that, yes it would look odd. Kinda like this

kanye_west_storytellers.jpg
Everytime I see the "South of France" all I can think of is that one cat that asked his barber for this same cut, and he posted it in here and got roasted, I think dude's name was Lol or something like that, I never laughed so hard, dudes were doing all kinds of pictures of dude like putting him on pennies and what not, it was gold but dude was a good sport about it.

Number 2 all around and a slight taper on the sideburns.
Oh ok yea my dude that's fresh especially with the beard...Grew mine out for a few months recently and finally went to get a cut and try something new..Ended up getting the sides faded and kept it thick up top and boy of boy did I hate how that **** looked on me..
mean.gif
 Ended up getting it all even all over about the same length as yours...

I had been growing my hair for two years because my gf liked it. But I couldn't rock with it anymore. Just not me. I prefer a clean look.

Back
Top Bottom