Black guy hair cuts

I can line up the back but me trying to fade the back is almost fatal :lol:

Been a few weeks since u touched my liners,been thinking about some type of fade cuz. Don't wanna cut my fro

realized today that this is way too tall for me...gonna have to have my barber shave it down a little.

Looks clean to me bro

Barber slice me with the razor for a 2nd time now & that's the exact reason why I switch barbers and went to the dude across of him but now this dude doing the same damn thing , now I have a big line going down my forehead .

Barber slice me with the razor for a 2nd time now & that's the exact reason why I switch barbers and went to the dude across of him but now this dude doing the same damn thing , now I have a big line going down my forehead .

Find a barber that doesnt use a razor at all. From my experience barbers that dont use one at all still give a better cut than ones that do.

Find a barber that doesnt use a razor at all. From my experience barbers that dont use one at all still give a better cut than ones that do.
I disagree.

Even my sharpest liners can't compare to a crisp sharp fresh looking finish of a razor line in the right hands.

I've been a barber 15 years.

Jetsetkev find a new shop completely.

Last edited:

If a barber doesn't hit my shape up with a razor

I don't take him serious 
Exactly!

Same here

However at home the adjusted T-liners 
nthat.gif
Yea don't get me wrong T Liners do a great job of cutting sharp lines even just zero gapped.

Razor close with a clean mirco stubble free defined line on a beard/mustache/Goatee???

Last edited:
I'm trying to grow my hair out to look like deandre Jordan/Stanley Johnson. Any tips on products to use?

Man, I'm really messin with the high top fade with the top twisted out, getting alot of compliments from the ladies and all but I'm starting to feel like everybody is doing it now, plus I really do like my cuts to be a little cleaner. Really thinking about just going back to the low fade, or possibly try to bring back the baldy. I don't know, guess I'm gonna sleep on it a little before I make a final decision but I'm leaning towards just choppin it off.

I'm trying to grow my hair out to look like deandre Jordan/Stanley Johnson. Any tips on products to use?
As a dude who went to the same school as Stanley, dont grow your hair out like his 
laugh.gif

but if you insist, a curl sponge and Shea Moisture gel will do you well

Man, I'm really messin with the high top fade with the top twisted out, getting alot of compliments from the ladies and all but I'm starting to feel like everybody is doing it now, plus I really do like my cuts to be a little cleaner. Really thinking about just going back to the low fade, or possibly try to bring back the baldy. I don't know, guess I'm gonna sleep on it a little before I make a final decision but I'm leaning towards just choppin it off.

In the same dilemma. Currently have the curly fro with taper, but kinda thinking about going with the low fade with waves on top for the summer. I know as soon as I chop this hair off though I'm going to miss it.

My hair is kind of a mid length not to high but perfect for my head , I want to go back to the Nas fade so bad but I'm trying to grow a thick beard first , but it ain't growing tho patches everywhere .

That's exactly what I had, but it just didn't fit my head man..I'm 33 and that kinda cut just didn't fit me and kinda made me feel like a youngster..Sounds weird I know, but that's how I viewed myself and it's probably, because i'm so use to having either a curly fro or a low fade cut..Had that high top fade cut for two days and then got cut it back down all even and now i'm probably just gonna grow my curly fro back and get that tim duncan taper
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My hair is kind of a mid length not to high but perfect for my head , I want to go back to the Nas fade so bad but I'm trying to grow a thick beard first , but it ain't growing tho patches everywhere .
You using anything on it? Like any beard oils?

Back
Top Bottom