Black guy hair cuts

Updated pic. I got tiny curls too cant get big ones

got cut today and once again i hate it, all I want is this cut!

I show  barbers pictures and everything and they just can get it right.

I'm just gonna have to give up on this style and find something new

where are you from?

that isnt a hard cut an if you look back pages that was pretty popular last season

we call that the "damn near bald"

nah but tell your barber you want a bald fade..i mean it doesnt look like a difficult cut at all.

"let me a get a slick, cuz" should suffice 
laugh.gif
yeah that's a bald fade. That's how I been having my hair.

It's really just fading the side of your head once you've let your hair grow to a decent length. I don't see how they can mess that up

How is that a bald fade? Tony literally has hair everywhere on his head and it all the same length. That's just a 1 all around

EDIT:

To the guy that posted Ushers's pic... that's a just a mohawk, it shouldn't be hard for a skilled barber to accomplish. I've seen dudes butcher regular old temp fades tho.

If your going to a new shop just chill for a few minutes and look at all the barbers cutting techniques. NEVER GO TO THE GUY THATS HOUNDING YOU FOR A CUT AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR

Last edited:
It's really just fading the side of your head once you've let your hair grow to a decent length. I don't see how they can mess that up

exactly

he must live in an area with wack barbers

dudes ran that cut into the ground last year

How is that a bald fade? Tony literally has hair everywhere on his head and it all the same length. That's just a 1 all around

to the guy that posted Ushers's pic... that's a just a mohawk, it shouldn't be hard for a skilled barber to accomplish. If seen dudes butcher regular old temp fades tho
That's what they call it in my town.

we call that the "damn near bald" 

nah but tell your barber you want a bald fade..i mean it doesnt look like a difficult cut at all. 
"let me a get a slick, cuz" should suffice 
laugh.gif
Tony's cut isn't fade a though. Isn't it what you Northerners called a "caesar"?
im no northerner 
roll.gif

ceasers im sure are dark even cuts. usually for the brothers with waves. 

we just call it..well, a "dark even."

got cut today and once again i hate it, all I want is this cut!

I show  barbers pictures and everything and they just can get it right.

I'm just gonna have to give up on this style and find something new
my barber does a great job with this haircut. I currently have the cut...i just need to grow my hair out more.

You need to find a new barber.

Is he black? He can't even fade right. :smh:

Last edited:
No way the barber got a visual of what was desired. The request must have been strictly made by dictation, and was poorly interpreted. No way he was that off. :rofl:

Either that or he flat-out sucks.

No way the barber got a visual of what was desired. The request must have been strictly made by dictation, and was poorly interpreted. No way he was that off.
roll.gif

Either that or he flat-out sucks
Yes, i found pictures to show before I went! when I showed the pictures his response was "yea that's the south of france" I figured he could do it since he knew the name of it, could not have been more wrong
mean.gif

yes he was black

Back
Top Bottom