Black guy hair cuts

:rofl:

Y'all are wild man.

:smh:

I hope you didn't pay him. Dude basically used your head for practice and should have paid you.

Just wear a hat until the sides grow out.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side tho....at least hair grows back 
eyes.gif

Look on the bright side tho....at least hair grows back 
eyes.gif
I keep telling myself that but its hard man lol. Its about to be 100+ degrees out here in AZ and i work outside so ill just be rocking a fitted for the time being.

but it is good to see this thread up and running again, even if it is at the expense of me
laugh.gif

I don't think your hair texture fits that cut you want bro. Or long enough just cut the sides for the basic hawk

I don't think your hair texture fits that cut you want bro. Or long enough just cut the sides for the basic hawk
This

regardless of horrible cut , your hair texture wouldnt look right with the proper cut anyways imo

wow..............

never get a cut in arizona........

im at lost for words.....

dont let that image get outside this thread itll be roast fest in general

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 Find another barber man. He did u foul. But heres how mine look. Got it cut last saturday...
if mines was anything like yours id be straight, yours blends and fades all together, mines is just s***. i thought is was "okay" until i got home and started to put my hair stuff in it. wanst until i took that picture and realized how really f'd up it was
mean.gif
. from the front it looks "eh" but from the side man...dam, you all see it

if mines was anything like yours id be straight, yours blends and fades all together, mines is just s***. i thought is was "okay" until i got home and started to put my hair stuff in it. wanst until i took that picture and realized how really f'd up it was
mean.gif
. from the front it looks "eh" but from the side man...dam, you all see it
HOLD UP!!!

BRUH... That's Really YOU???

Hit that joint with the ILL #1 Guard TONIGHT, son. Geez!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom