Black guy hair cuts

Was thinking about that , but I'm not risking my hairline

Hairline is still on point, just have to switch it up between this and my fro hawk.
Damn, I'm not even black but I can still appreciate a nice hairstyle when I see one.

Dope, dude.

Reactions: MVP
Decided to get the curly fro back for my senior year of college. Love the waves w/ taper but gonna change it back. Should have decent length again by the time August rolls around

Decided to get the curly fro back for my senior year of college. Love the waves w/ taper but gonna change it back. Should have decent length again by the time August rolls around

I totally feel you on that fam..I grew my hair out for about 4 months and decided I didn't want the curly fro anymore and got my haircut two day's ago and immediately regretted it..I think it has something to do with having the hair for so long then cutting it and your head feeling naked lol..

Braids with the sides faded x man bun gone be the new wave, I've already seen more and more cats getting it in LA. I'm getting mine braided again next week. 

Once Omarion debuted that cut, cats just had to mimic :lol: I get it, I guess. It's lame seeing 3 out of 5 negros with it.

Once Omarion debuted that cut, cats just had to mimic
laugh.gif
I get it, I guess. It's lame seeing 3 out of 5 negros with it.
Yeah most cats got the sides and the back shaved. I just rock mine like in that pick above so I can keep my fro hawk when I take em out. I be slick as El Debarge with the finger waves. 

We in the baby maker unit era.

Barber is wizards, dudes going from bron to el de barge in 45 mins.

It's different out here

Last edited:
I saw someone in here say $20 for a cut is a bargain now and they're not lying :smh:

my old barber has an appointment site now. $20 for a shape up, $35 for a cut

He tried to raise his prices a couple years ago and told me he had to bring them back down because he lost half his clientele :rofl:

To be fair, he's a beast. He usually has a thick shampoo girl on deck too :lol:

:smh: Never heard of paying $35 for a cut.

NYC is $10 for a shape up and $14 for a cut.

Back
Top Bottom