Black guy hair cuts

Did that last year around this time. Legit wished I could have hit rewind and stopped myself, but the hair is back now. still pissed I lost that 9 months of growth.

My hair is thinning... Finally got a dark Caesar for the first time in a long time and I see a lot of light spots. I've been using Jamaican castor oil for some months now. But I don't think it's working so far. What other ways can you guys recommend?

At least to slow it down.

And I'm not shaving all off. I don't have any beard. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Just moved to a new city , they're charging 35$ For a cut & shave

Last edited:
What are y'all paying for haircuts at the barbershop?
I had one barber jump to 30 on me... worst part dude isn't great with the clippers...

Went to another barber and he wanted 35 smh

My hair is thinning... Finally got a dark Caesar for the first time in a long time and I see a lot of light spots. I've been using Jamaican castor oil for some months now. But I don't think it's working so far. What other ways can you guys recommend?

At least to slow it down.

And I'm not shaving all off. I don't have any beard. [emoji]128528[/emoji]
You taking biotin ?

Last edited:
What are y'all paying for haircuts at the barbershop?
I had one barber jump to 30 on me... worst part dude isn't great with the clippers...

Went to another barber and he wanted 35 smh

I used to pay $15 + tip
Now my friend who is in barber school cuts my hair at his house in exchange for a meal from Innout

Did that last year around this time. Legit wished I could have hit rewind and stopped myself, but the hair is back now. still pissed I lost that 9 months of growth.

I been growing out the top for a minute but I wish I grew some of the back out too. Seen a dude with a cut that that was not quite a mohawk, his fade line was lower on the back of his head and it looked fresh af. Now it's gonna take like 3 months to get some growth back there

I saw someone in here say $20 for a cut is a bargain now and they're not lying :smh:

my old barber has an appointment site now. $20 for a shape up, $35 for a cut

He tried to raise his prices a couple years ago and told me he had to bring them back down because he lost half his clientele :rofl:

To be fair, he's a beast. He usually has a thick shampoo girl on deck too :lol:

Most likely going with this for the fall and winter

Screen-Shot-2014-10-21-at-8.29.29-AM.png

Old post, but good call. Went from rocking this almost all year

To get it cutting to this recently

Regretted it almost immediately and in the process of growing it back for the summer.

I'm done with waves for a while. Rockin the cantu curl. Was thinking I might pull a fetty wap and get fake dreads soon. I posted pics of me having long hair. I don't wanna grow it back out but I do wanna try something different

I'm through with the fade for right now imma go full 360 and try to grow this beard out [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Fade with waves was my haircut for almost a full year

My hair is getting to long to keep getting twists/twist out with my fro hawk, trying to decide if I should just get it braided and put in a bun. Not sure how it'll look with the fade on the sides though. 

Last edited:
Yea fam that cut is clean..I can understand having to get used to it though especially if all you've ever rocked was the temp fade..

Back
Top Bottom