Black guy hair cuts

:nerd::nerd:

IMG_0254.JPG

I love when these lil cookie cutter NBA Young Boy clones want that cut....the easiest and quickest money with that style.
Simply fade it again on the sides and line them up...usually come in every other week to keep it fresh.

I love when these lil cookie cutter NBA Young Boy clones want that cut....the easiest and quickest money with that style.
Simply fade it again on the sides and line them up...usually come in every other week to keep it fresh.
That hair style fad can't pass fast enough for me.

What are the best wireless clippers and trimmers to get for self cutting? Looking for something that won't cost too much.

For the brothers that already came home and went bald what are you using to kept the baldie moisturized. I use some see breeze afterwards and then I use shea butter but I want to know if there are some better options.

Thinking about growing my hair out, gonna go for the natural look. I usually get a dark caesar. Any tips/recommendation?

been growing out my hair and it feels like the growth has slowed down if not stopped. anything I can do to help it grow more?

For those of y'all with ridiculously curly/wavy hair, how are y'all keeping it down?

Like if I don't wear my durag in the morning my hair will be going in 8000 different directions and be damn near unbrushable

I've always had waves because of my hair but if I slip up on the durag my hair looks crazy :smh:

Back
Top Bottom