Black guy hair cuts

Gotta make sure your beard is moisturized throughout the day cuz the winter weather will dry the beard out as well as the skin underneath. I apply the beard and oil three times a day so keep it moisturized.

Bow Wow now has his own wave brushes to go with the durags. I love Red by Kiss wave products so i had to get this.
059DA91B-847A-4158-BE87-E335D59BB127.jpeg

Speaking of wave brushes though, the Torino Pro is legit. I've had the cheaper Torino ones and other brushes which are pretty good, because a brush is a damn brush. But got the Torino pro medium hard curve brush and one sweep had me like wow.

Speaking of wave brushes though, the Torino Pro is legit. I've had the cheaper Torino ones and other brushes which are pretty good, because a brush is a damn brush. But got the Torino pro medium hard curve brush and one sweep had me like wow.
Facts. I have Red By Kiss brushes, Torino brushes & Dollar General brushes. They call get the job done, but the Dollar General brush doesn't feel good going across your hair like the other two I mentioned. This Red By Kiss "Bow Wow" brush is my new favorite. Only thing I hate about it is that the logo rubs off after a couple weeks of use.

Who got them long skinny tie durags. I like them better then the thick wide ones. Do theh even make them anymore?

Finally about to go back to the fade. Tired of all this fro I've got. I was wondering What are you guys using to keep your hair moisturized and what natural products are good for waves and dry scalp? Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom