Black guy hair cuts

Hope all my dread heads surviving lockdown. I’m a month and a half without a retwist and I’m going strong. I’m liking the new growth .
Learn how to braid up your own ish and you'll be good. I told myself I wouldn't get a retwist for a min and I need to learn how to upkeep my dreads each month

With the quaretine stuff going on and people to cut their hair..

has anyone managed to cut fade their hair without the lever?
unfortunately i only realised i bought the wrong clipper a few years back (Wahl balding 5* clipper)

I will buy a fading clipper eventually, but would like to know if anyone here has advise on how to do it? also have tried searching youtube for fading vids without a lever with no success.

Any help would be much appreciated bros

Bruh.. what is it called when you get your hairline cut down and have your braids start behind the line. Asking for a friend

any of you guys go with hair styles that don't have sharp lineups?

I know how to line myself up as I've been doing it from time to time over the years when needed, but been taking a look at how my hair has been growing without a cut recently and not really bothered by it

just looking for ideas I guess of how to style it as it grows

lol yeah 360 Jeezy is super corny, but he's the only person I watch when it comes to cutting hair. Don't mind listening to him when he's not doing one of those stupid skits.

360 has solid stuff, but they're all thirsty for views so they go over the top corny with it. I swear every content starts off normal, then they start getting weird and drunk off the attention or the income then switch up to being extra in the vids, clickbait titles with random facial emotions and big font and repetitive content etc etc. Gotta weave through the trash to find the good ****.

360 has solid stuff, but they're all thirsty for views so they go over the top corny with it. I swear every content starts off normal, then they start getting weird and drunk off the attention or the income then switch up to being extra in the vids, clickbait titles with random facial emotions and big font and repetitive content etc etc. Gotta weave through the trash to find the good ****.
The only youtuber I've come across that's not with all that gimmicky crap is J-Lew aka JustinTime. He does all of what the others do while also talking about hair growth.

So what exactly is every bodies situation now?
here’s what I’m rocking with after giving myself a slight touch up. Can’t get my hair to wave up on the sides for nothing. My connections have also been off lately. Never should have grown that Afro.
3080FDDB-1554-4774-9F29-433C008F24A1.jpeg
A3730C93-ECF9-4BC4-B854-A065AC81CDFA.jpeg
9407F548-BCC4-4023-8F4A-C82B0856D7C0.jpeg

Word. If you don’t know your own hair, now is not a bad time to get to know it.

always start the lineup in the middle then go to the sides. Always make the line as low as possible and work your way up.

I’ve been going low on the sides with a temple fade and 3 WTG on top with fade on beard.

I’m bout to give myself a part this weekend. **** it.

Gave myself a clean fade yesterday.

Never needing a barber is priceless. Y'all should make the effort to learn. It's not that hard.

Tried to fade myself. I’m still working. I work in therapy so I do need to look presentable. Ended up messing my head up for the 3rd time. Barber gave me a cut in his back yard. Also showed him I tested negative for Covid twice.

Back
Top Bottom