Black guy hair cuts

20201128_120807.jpg

Excuse the dirty *** mirror not mine lol.

Im coming along.

Hmm, never thought of that. Probably cop a light mirror and place on my camera tripod in the shower.

Otherwise for now I just buy dollar store trash bags, cut them open and lay them down.
Put us on bro

Here's what I'm using. It's just a basic full length mirror you can buy anywhere with 3pc LED strip lights from Home Depot attached at the top and sides to give some better lighting. You could buy one that has the "over the door" hangers if you want to hang it, but I have a step in my shower that puts it just about my height with a small box elevating the mirror slightly. It's not the sturdiest setup, but it works for me.

mirror.jpg

If you have a decent size shower and a little ingenuity you can reduce the mess by cutting in there. I made my own lighted mirror similar to Self Cut System and it works perfect. Sweep up most of the mess and the rest goes down the drain. LMK if interested and I can share the details.

You shouldn't put all that hair down your drain.

Just from hearing stories from plumber friends.

Got a cut over the weekend. I’m liking the Taper fade with the dread sponge curls and trimmed beard look on me.

Keep growing that out king

I’ll send you my growth progression in the DM’s

Feels so good to be past the ""dusty" stage.

Like now mfers know I'm growing my hair out, not that I can't afford a haircut lol.

Thats the hardest stage to get by.

Have no plans on cutting it any time soon.

Im eying February for professional twist.

Anybody else barber constantly try to line your face up real thin? I been going to my barber for years and I have to remind this dude every time I’m in the chair not to give me a Lloyd Banks 2003 chinstrap. For what it’s worth my barber is my homie but we will fall out in 2021 if he keeps this up.

Anybody else barber constantly try to line your face up real thin? I been going to my barber for years and I have to remind this dude every time I’m in the chair not to give me a Lloyd Banks 2003 chinstrap. For what it’s worth my barber is my homie but we will fall out in 2021 if he keeps this up.
Chinstrap is a fireable offense especially if you’re full beard capable. I’d be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom