Black guy hair cuts

Steph stuntin!

😯😯😯😯

I NEED THAT!

20201102_160431.jpg

5 months in and just taping the sides... It's almost too long for the sponge at this point, esp with how soft my hair is. Idk what else I wanna try.

Been putting off getting a cut till the last minute so I look fresh on Thanksgiving day :lol:
That is so triflin, who are you. Shameful. :smh:

Last cut was in September, putting off getting a cut until Jan for my wife's birthday. LMAO. After that getting a cut for my birthday in March. :rofl:

I swear I don't even be caring right now, Covid made me really just not GAF. Here in VA I think they said we at like 4K deaths a day. I know we want that razor sharp shapeup, but not trying to get Covid for it. I heard rumors a couple people at my job tested positive, people out here careless.

My last cut was Oct. 17 lol just looked it up on the app.

I think that was just a clean up.

I'll probably get cleaned up for a birthday in December but just a taper and line up.

that Ostrich DNA nonFDA approved stuff I been trying to regrow my bald spot is low key working. I'm bout to be out here, going to tell them use my before and afters and let me become a brand ambassador and set up an affiliate link and move me out to Hollywood

that Ostrich DNA nonFDA approved stuff I been trying to regrow my bald spot is low key working. I'm bout to be out here, going to tell them use my before and afters and let me become a brand ambassador and set up an affiliate link and move me out to Hollywood
Ostrich DNA?
0e5a62ffb69a4f3f0f5d20a695a4dd24.gif

We not talking Something About Mary type of DNA are we?
tenor (8).gif

Info?

That is so triflin, who are you. Shameful. :smh:

Last cut was in September, putting off getting a cut until Jan for my wife's birthday. LMAO. After that getting a cut for my birthday in March. :rofl:

I swear I don't even be caring right now, Covid made me really just not GAF. Here in VA I think they said we at like 4K deaths a day. I know we want that razor sharp shapeup, but not trying to get Covid for it. I heard rumors a couple people at my job tested positive, people out here careless.
4K deaths is wild

I cut my own hair fam. Clean fades whenever. Only thing that sucks is cleaning up afterwards

4K deaths is wild

I cut my own hair fam. Clean fades whenever. Only thing that sucks is cleaning up afterwards

If you have a decent size shower and a little ingenuity you can reduce the mess by cutting in there. I made my own lighted mirror similar to Self Cut System and it works perfect. Sweep up most of the mess and the rest goes down the drain. LMK if interested and I can share the details.

Hmm, never thought of that. Probably cop a light mirror and place on my camera tripod in the shower.

Otherwise for now I just buy dollar store trash bags, cut them open and lay them down.

Last edited:
If you have a decent size shower and a little ingenuity you can reduce the mess by cutting in there. I made my own lighted mirror similar to Self Cut System and it works perfect. Sweep up most of the mess and the rest goes down the drain. LMK if interested and I can share the details.
Put us on bro

I tried the style I wanted, it took 4 months to get it like I wanted, and I rocked it for 2 months, but I was looking back at old pics and I missed the low cut, so I went back to it. Gonna have to get used to not having hair again. Might try it again.

I tried the style I wanted, it took 4 months to get it like I wanted, and I rocked it for 2 months, but I was looking back at old pics and I missed the low cut, so I went back to it. Gonna have to get used to not having hair again. Might try it again.

Quitter. You was going to grow dreads??

I ain’t got none, but I plan on growing some.

4 months in.

Back
Top Bottom