Black guy hair cuts

My barber said he doesn’t work Saturday anymore. These guys really out here flourishing from taxing us :lol: :smh:

I’ve been working remotely so I can go to the shop at odd times but if I go back on a normal schedule what type of ish is that. Saturday was the “money” day I thought.
Son took his work/life balance back on the usually busiest day.

Im white and most of my life I've gotten just the military cut lol. I got a mid skin fade last time, and kept some hair on top. Any suggestions? Lol I want to have a crisp cut.
*looks at the title of the thread*
526205CE-C8D9-45B5-B16F-B6876EC9E6C4.gif

Or he just did it so now when you hit him up and ask, if you need it on Saturday he's gonna hit you for double because its his off day
Haha he did throw in I have a small window for 630a-930a for Saturday but you have to personally hit me up for that.

Yea since working from home I usually go off peak days but my most recent cut was last Saturday. There were a couple people there but he's working out his own shop now by himself

I found my first gray in my goatee, instantly plucked it.

Can I get a full beard first before the grays decide to attack me

My grays just came in like a pariah this past year, crazy. Now I understand them old heads with the clean face, especially in a corp environment where you wanna bypass ageism.
I could count on one hand how many I had and out of the blue they've started springing up all over the place and becoming more pronounced. As long as my hair line good though.

Growing my hair out. Might get dreads, might not. In the meantime, just bought a curl brush to make it look more presentable than a nappy fro.

Back
Top Bottom