Black guy hair cuts

Braids are gone.. damn I miss my hair.. growing my joint back

A2849C9B-2922-4661-AEF8-619D0BDD5889.jpeg

What do you all use to take care of your facial hair? I currently use coconut oil but I’m thinking about switching it up to something else I’m just not sure what to do yet. I want to use something that strengthens, moisturizes and assists with growth.

I swear everybody that cuts their hair has an instant regret. When I chopped my dreads I was sad for the whole week and immediately went to growing my hair back out. I ain’t doing dreads again but my joint is long enough to get braided and I rock a burst fade on the regular.

Actually used a rubber band when I first started doing my fades. Helped make the balding part on the sides and back easier and even.

Cutting hair is not that hard. Mfs make it sound like you need to go to med school and complete a residency in order to be able to cut :lol:

I'm just terrified of the fading aspect. That's probably the #1 reason why haven't learned. I'm pretty meticulous about my hair too so if I **** up, 🥴

What can I use to cure a dry scalp? Is Jamaican Black Castor Oil a cure all?

The lady that braids my hair says I need to see a dermatologist(sounds costly lol), so looking for a cost effective solution.

It’s usually a lot of flaking/dandruff when she braids it, so I always pay for a wash to minimize it before the braiding process.

What can I use to cure a dry scalp? Is Jamaican Black Castor Oil a cure all?

The lady that braids my hair says I need to see a dermatologist(sounds costly lol), so looking for a cost effective solution.

It’s usually a lot of flaking/dandruff when she braids it, so I always pay for a wash to minimize it before the braiding process.
trichologist is who you need to see they specialize in scalp conditions. I had to see one because I have really bad dry scalp. Keeping your scalp greased and moisturized helps and I was also given some special type of dandruff shampoo and conditioner.

Also if you do moisturize your scalp, still have to know what works for you because some will dry your scalp out even more

How often do you wash your hair and what do you wash it with?
I usually wash it daily. Cut it down to like every 2-4 days now. Any shampoo that I can get my hands on honestly.
Also if you do moisturize your scalp, still have to know what works for you because some will dry your scalp out even more
I use Cantù Leave In Conditioner. The Women’s one. Haven’t bought the Mens in years.

What hair product leaves a good scent?

I wash my hair 2 times a week and use shea moisturizer shampoo and castor oil and those are pretty neutral smells but i want my hair to have a nice scent to it.

I wash my hair daily when I shower. Just use a peasize drop. My hair gets oily and my ish grows quickly.

Back
Top Bottom