Black guy hair cuts

nah me and Rob were talking about me leveling up and getting new jobs and i said something vague like yea im tryna hit that 6 figures mark. Dude wasnt even getting a cut, he had pulled up to chop it with Rob and he went and sat down and was watching the tv on the other side of the shop and then his girl came to ask Rob about cutting her kids' hair for the freeski and then dude just hung around and got on the xbox for a minute and sat over on the other side of the bench, I think maybe Rob was going to slide him in after me

and youre right i should but no I am so not a gun person. I am aware of my surroundings though and like I said I peeped him walking out paces behind me after I left and it didnt sit well with my spirit. He had been sitting over there the whole time and now all of the suddens I leave and you gotta walk to the parking lot too. Nah buddy. Plus its stupid its not like I had 100k in my pocket, anybody robbing me is just practicing. I dont even keep cash on me.
While I understand, you have to remember, not everybody is operating with a full head of sense. They don't realize that you have to earn the money and don't get some lump sum payment. I get that you may not be willing to go that extreme, but others are willing to go beyond that to take YOUR belongings. If you're gonna be walking around telling your salary, don't be surprised if some starving person start plotting or try you for it.

yea i feel you. I need to learn how to 0 guard myself all around and thats $40 a month I can save anyways. Probably bout time to replace my t outliners, motor/switch is broken and it doesnt turn off and seems like powerful/sharp. Obviously the blade needs replacing but I might just get a Bevel or a Babyliss.

Edit the Bevel is a whole 50% off down to $90 (the t blade is 34 extra) but those reviews tho

Bevel Beard Trimmer for Men - Limited Edition Black Cordless Trimmer, 8 Hour Rechargeable Battery Life, Tool Free Adjustable Zero Gapped Blade, Barber Supplies, Mustache Trimmer https://a.co/d/182j8on

Last edited:
There are a ton of pomades out there these days. Stuff that are better than the chemical filled options from before. I used this one as of late and got some good results.

7B7A2DC5-4AF1-4290-BAEE-3DC32BF35604.png

Reminds me I need a legit barber and a hair braider here in Atlanta. Tired of going out to henry county to fw my old barber.

Got some pure castor oil to try and regenerate my corners..... My scalp did not enjoy the experience :wow: :lol:

Put that **** in like 2-3 times and my scalp was cooked. Follicles clogged, tiny zits everywhere and the lymph nodes in the back of my head swole up also.

Had major trouble sleeping for a few days.

I have now accepted that my fate is sealed. Just gonna finesse with the comb for as long as possible and show gratitude for the run that I have had :lol:

coconut oil, almond oil, tea tree oil (the little squirt things they sell at the dollar store are great), any of the above. Mine just waves up naturally though any oil I put in it is just for sheen. Them pomades be petroleum jelly thick

Got some pure castor oil to try and regenerate my corners..... My scalp did not enjoy the experience :wow: :lol:

Put that **** in like 2-3 times and my scalp was cooked. Follicles clogged, tiny zits everywhere and the lymph nodes in the back of my head swole up also.

Had major trouble sleeping for a few days.

I have now accepted that my fate is sealed. Just gonna finesse with the comb for as long as possible and show gratitude for the run that I have had :lol:
From my experience, castor oil is heavy and shouldn’t be used multiple times a week. I usually use it after I put a lighter oil in my hair which typically runs if used alone.

You can try Biotin pills as well or the shampoo also. If you do use the castor oil, I’d say mix it with another oil and use after every wash.

One of my corners been fading back for some time but it’s only really noticeable once I have a retwist.

Back
Top Bottom