Black guy hair cuts

Bet.

Mine are just now touching my shoulders, I do have a taper in the back and sides though I wish I had a full head of hair.

Yeah that taper life get expensive unless u doin it yourself.

Barbers out here charge a full cut for a simple taper.

On top of loc maintenance it gets hefty

My hair right now, need to get it re-twisted but I kinda like it rough. I just get a fade on the side every weekend.
IMG_8145.jpeg

Some out of town dudes opened up a spot in the same building as a deli I go to almost daily. I’m hoping dude can actually fade with skill because he’s walking distance from the office and I would love to find a barber that doesn’t require me go out of my way to come through.

I been out the wave game for years, but I think staying away from products as much as possible is somewhat universal

Shampoo, right brush, proper wave cap and you should be straight.

That cowash and double butter combo.

Those who know! Glad Amazon got it, cuz they be taxing in the stores now. Went from $10 to $18 over the pandemic. Like everything else. **** crazy.

But yessir! That mix going to have your waves right, it’s light and smells good and holds. That plus the fresh heritage beard oil & conditioner is a cheat code for smelling good around women too. Hit it with a lil cologne after a fresh cut…and you mister bishes :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom