Black guy hair cuts

time for a drop fade

....you got time to get new haircuts but you can't drop a few songs for us J. Cole :smh:

I bought the Nudred earlier today while there was a glitch. When I checked today I saw the increased the price to $35 :smh:  but I had one in my cart from 2 weeks ago and it still had the $25 price tag. Removed the $35 one from my cart and my order went thru for the cheaper one. 

Same thing happened to me bro. Got real lucky.

Dudes rockin hawks still lol
Never have I, never will I
Most ridiculous cut known to man :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]yeah I'm not into the "look at me" haircuts myself. I rock a clean neat even-all-around with a whisper of a fade on my neckline. When I go to conferences in my field I'm around representatives of Billlion dollar companies and multi-millionaires...so I do as Romans do. But I can't knock another man for his style...to each his own. All I can suggest is while you're on your way up in life it may be smart to play it a little conservative until at least you get your foot in the door. Unfortunately perception is reality for some folk. [/COLOR]

yeah I'm not into the "look at me" haircuts myself. I rock a clean neat even-all-around with a whisper of a fade on my neckline. When I go to conferences in my field I'm around representatives of Billlion dollar companies and multi-millionaires...so I do as Romans do. But I can't knock another man for his style...to each his own. All I can suggest is while you're on your way up in life it may be smart to play it a little conservative until at least you get your foot in the door. Unfortunately perception is reality for some folk.
its the sad truth. I work at a hotel and my coworker got some stripes on the sides of his fade. Dude was told to get rid of them by the next shift 
mean.gif
mean.gif

looked something like this without the high top though 

Copped this from the store bout an hour ago

7 bucks
Gona see how my money is this upcoming week gona get a shape up when I get my fro tapered again

Copped this from the store bout an hour ago

7 bucks
Gona see how my money is this upcoming week gona get a shape up when I get my fro tapered again

Saw that at Walmart the other day. Let me know how it goes. I got the curling activation cream and coconut oil mist from that company and both work great

I hate tapers on my sides. Makes me look like an alien.

I usually get a taper in the back and leave the sides w/ pointed side buns.

And I agree w/ the not wanting a 'look at me' haircut. The most extreme I'd go is a shadow fade with the sides dark

And I agree w/ the not wanting a 'look at me' haircut. The most extreme I'd go is a shadow fade with the sides dark

Y'all getting buns cut into your sides up there?

No offense....dunno how you do that cutting your own hair......

Lol practice. The 1st time I tried I messed up and had to cut all my hair off. This past time I got pretty close but I couldn't find a good pic to use.

Now that I have this picture I know where I messed up. Of course its probably not gonna look that good but I can get it close

shadow fade with sides dark? How low is that been wanting a shadow fade

No offense....dunno how you do that cutting your own hair......
a Steady hand and 2 mirrors would be a good start.

I for one can't fade myself but thats only because i have not actually tried, nor have the patience. 

I just like going to the shop and getting a few laughs, all the barbers and clients at my shop are straight clowns.

Back
Top Bottom