Black guy hair cuts

Why are dudes do desperate for waves to be outta here? Did a way N__ take your girl or something? I don't get it.

Me either. I will never understand...cats must've had some lackluster joints or a type of hair texture that didn't mesh well with waves or something :lol: because, if done properly, waves are timeless. :pimp:

Dudes just try too hard & wanna be different so bad. Trends go in & out, right now the younger crowd is wearing the natural nappy look nothing wrong with that. And also nothing wrong with cats still waving.

Waves will never be played out. I just hate how much work it is. It's so much easier to grow your hair out

time for a drop fade

Illest cut I've seen in a min...gonna be my Air Force look for sure. :pimp:

This cut taking over the urban community
laugh.gif

Waves played out like jean shorts
i wouldnt say theyre played out all the way

i still get mad compliments from the ladies

but theyre played out in the sense that its not really a big deal , and most guys arent rockin waves

but havin waves with a taper or fade is instant buns for me

Dudes just try too hard & wanna be different so bad. Trends go in & out, right now the younger crowd is wearing the natural nappy look nothing wrong with that. And also nothing wrong with cats still waving.
lol the irony of that statement... basically saying being natural and authentic and being real is a fade/trend.... and wave caps grease etc.... thinks to alteer change your look/texture natural style/growth of hair is classic etc...

The natural waves is cool but if you a grown man walking around with shiny hair looking like early 2000s fab & diddy i feel bad for you, us black men shouldnt be afraid to show our roots, we cant even retro the hairstyle in the future because its so played out

This cut taking over the urban community :lol:

but theyre played out in the sense that its not really a big deal , and most guys arent rockin waves

You can't even call those baby *** puddles waves, my guy.

dat durag line that's indented around the circumference of your dome ain't a good look

This cut taking over the urban community
laugh.gif

You can't even call those baby *** puddles waves, my guy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those anit waves them ripples lol but do you don't worry bout what we think if it works then no need to change

Was rocking this cut for awhile and got a lot of compliments. Cut it off a couple months ago because I saw everyone rocking it and plus it was getting too hot to have all that hair. Now I just wear a fitted everywhere and don't even brush my hair.

dat durag line that's indented around the circumference of your dome ain't a good look
Been rocking durags for a decade plus and never wake up with an indented line on/around my head. Ever.

You, or whoever, is doing it wrong.

Whats with all the hate on waves? Brushing your hair is a lil too much work for yall?

Waves are the crowns of Kings :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm doing me I could care less for hair trends and what's in and out. I like the cut it can be stylish and sophisticated at the same time. I'm in school to be a programmer and I'm young so when it's time to be conservative I will but I do understand perception is everything.

Was rocking this cut for awhile and got a lot of compliments. Cut it off a couple months ago because I saw everyone rocking it and plus it was getting too hot to have all that hair. Now I just wear a fitted everywhere and don't even brush my hair.

Working on this/ Wayne's Bros cut.

Been rocking durags for a decade plus and never wake up with an indented line on/around my head. Ever.

You, or whoever, is doing it wrong.
Look at the back of your head when you take it off, unless you got a taper you walking around with a big line on the back of your head

Waves will never be played out. It's a natural part of some peoples hair.

Yeah i guess some dudes were born with a 360 pattern :smh: aint nothing natural about using pomade & brushing your hair 24/7, waves go back to the 20s with the conk hairstyle when blacks thought they would be more accepted by the whites for having "nice hair" until the afro trend popularized in the late 60s/70s, 360 wave products aint nothing but white people trying to make money off a black hairstyle, thats why we got all these damn "products" that guarantee us 360 waves, but i guess you "natural" tho right, dudes with a jheri curl/text can also say thats naturally their hair too :smh:

Back
Top Bottom