Black guy hair cuts

Rich Homie Quan :lol:

The extra sharp creases??? Wooooow, I hadn't seen those since '99/'00. I remember wanting to do that, but by the time I got ready to do it, it was 2003 and over by then :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah I was working in Dallas as I took a semester off from school for Spring 2014. I saw more than a few dudes rocking the shag with lines and words cut in their hair...but to be honest it was mostly younger dudes. Didn't see to many grown men rocking it.

Also about the Obama, Denzel natural hairline...I used to think hairlines were naturally straight...mine was at first but what I learned is that when hairlines recede, it doesn't always recede in a straight line.

Real talk I went out on a disastrous Craigslist first date in DC back in 2010...shorty fooled me with the angle picture from the neck up. We met at the sports bar and immediately I saw she was a bit overweight AND she had knock knees. Long story short I was disappointed so much that I made her pay for her own meal...shorty got mad and bagged on my hairline saying "I didn't like you anyway with your crooked a** hairline." SHOTS FIRED!!! I told her she needed to wobble her knock kneed behind to her car. First thing a dude did was go home and examine my hairline...then I took a hairline selfie. Lo and behold my hairline was shaped like a lowercase s. All this time I didn't notice it, but what I found out is the best way to ensure you have a straight hairline is to do a hairline selfie. For some reason you can't tell with your own eyes how straight it is, but a picture is spot on. [/COLOR]

You shouldve started treating her really nice after that, took her home, turned the lights out, and doo doo'd on her face

Last edited:
lolcomin lolcomin u going for the Reggie?

Reggie_mad.png

Back
Top Bottom