Black guy hair cuts

The nudred sucks ***, I don't know why mine isn't the same size as the ones in the YouTube videos. It takes a long time to get some twists and the back of my head is the hardest to get. Anyone else has this problem using it?

I hate when the barber does my beard thinner to keep it uniform. I s like hood barbers can't stand a full beard.

I would agree if I could grow a decent beard, it doesn't connect above my chin and I'm not doing a chin strap. :frown:

Curls with the fade >>

:lol: i shake my head when i see them hood latino dudes walking around with the anorexic chin strap :smh:

The absolute worst :lol: :lol: :smh: :x like, what's the point?

Im 21 is there still hope for connection?
i aint get mine till i was like 24 u good

,i rock the chin strap.chicks love it plus the curly fro with the taper.
pimp.gif

did the long beard thing years ago,over it.im good with the not so thin not so thick chin strap all day.only freshly done by the dominicans tho

I'm so impatient when it comes to growing out my hair. After 2 weeks aim ready for a chop. Think I'll start now so the curls can flourish when the semester starts next month.

[COLOR=#red]Even Caesar than connects to a well groomed beard >>>>

Simple, nice looking, chicks love it, no du-rags, no brushing your hair every 6.5 minutes, VERY easy to cut yourself with a decent pair of clippers and T-liners.

[/COLOR]

Going with this look for the fall. Been rocking the Caesar/fade combo for two years straight now. Gotta try something new. :pimp:

Just don't like growing out my beard. It always takes about three weeks to a month to grow properly the way I prefer it. :smh:

The nudred sucks ***, I don't know why mine isn't the same size as the ones in the YouTube videos. It takes a long time to get some twists and the back of my head is the hardest to get. Anyone else has this problem using it?
it works for me

That's brolic scholar?

Why I always picture some book of Zane cat when he post

:lol: :smh:

Who you talkin bout fam? Surely not dude with that ze****l lean.

I'm a grown *** man dog. What would I look like acting delicious?

This is me.

Last edited:
Why is his right heel turned at that easy access angle though? Just airing his caboose out?
Like his knees can't handle the weight of the zest.

My dude is making that street light feel uncomfortable with that two appletini buzz lean.

JJGSHSUDKISICJDKKFUHBVSHSJ. :rofl: :rofl:

Real tears, y'all gotta chill man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom