Black guy hair cuts

Brown people?

You brown bro?
laugh.gif
Lol yea.. you know South Asian 

Also, can anyone comment on black barbers cutting brown people's hair.  I've never went to a black barber and was debating on going to one as I want to get a combover fade 
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the thought of this ***** going into a black barber shop talkin bout let me get  combover fade 

Last edited:
Lol I did, guess I'm not allowed |I

Lol to answer your question if the barber is reputable he likely knows how to do everything, granted I've never seen a combover done by a black barber but I've seen my barbers have repeat clientele of other races pretty frequently over the years.

Anyone using Shea Moisture stuff I recommend Dark And Lovely products. Gives you same look with no greasy feel and on top of that keeps it moisturized all day
12239779_201307091131.jpg

to:
21389105657php7eZSfT.jpg

Good lord y'all cooked him :rofl:

Had to chop my beard AND hair for a conference a couple of weeks back. Feels batman. The barber I went to sucked so now I have to let everything grow back before I can get a decent line/shape up.

Also, can anyone comment on black barbers cutting brown people's hair.  I've never went to a black barber and was debating on going to one as I want to get a combover fade 

http://niketalk.com/t/596451/modern-men-haircuts/0_20
Bounce.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't go to a black barbershop asking for a combover fam. Just dont. Guaranteed bad ending.

In a weird way, it's like when one of my friends (white dude) went to a white barbershop and asked for a south side fade. Let's just say he didn't have a south side fade when he left the barbershop :lol:

Two days ago I finally gave an attempt at cutting my own hair. It was EHHH, doesnt look anything close to how I thought it would look. Any of you guys have Youtube Videos/Websites that you read for tips and the like? 

No pics though, you guys are wolves in here 
laugh.gif

Brown people?

You brown bro? :lol:
Lol yea.. you know South Asian 
Dawg... Why didn't you just say asian instead of "brown people"?

You thought classifying yourself as a color group was going to get you gravy points in here? :lol:

"Brown is close to black... Maybe I'll get some help!"

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Nah, but on the real, don't go into a black barber shop asking for that **** bruh. Theres some spots that would probably hook you up nice, but you'll probably get zeeked up gambling on a random shop before you find one that actually cuts you good.

Go to the fufu boys at the solon. They'll get you looking nice. Or even, just go to a barbershop for other hair types.

It all depends on where you live for real. But ain't no shop in the hood going to do no combover for you bruh... You'd get laughed out of my shop. Forreal.

Last edited:
Two days ago I finally gave an attempt at cutting my own hair. It was EHHH, doesnt look anything close to how I thought it would look. Any of you guys have Youtube Videos/Websites that you read for tips and the like? 

No pics though, you guys are wolves in here :lol:
Pics? You gotta post don't be stingy :lol:

I will consider it when I get home, or even better when I give it another shot in two weeks and hopefully I've learned from mistakes.

Go look for a filipino or Dominican barber they'll hook u up with the modern combover with the fade/taper.

Back
Top Bottom