Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the cws, its simple and clean.
Its like III's version of the DMP, minus the elephant print.

easy pass
tired.gif
 just give me the cement IIIs and let's call it a day
pimp.gif

oooooh i didnt see that pic. ughhh that gold stitiching makes them horrible. should've kept them as it. if the gold stitching is final, ez pass.

oooooh i didnt see that pic. ughhh that gold stitiching makes them horrible. should've kept them as it. if the gold stitching is final, ez pass.

COPPED. WILL MATCH MY DEADSTOCK DMP 6'S. LOOKS SO FIRE TO ME ON THAT GUYS FEET, BLACK HISTORY TAG IS ICING ON THE CAKE FOR ME. ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THEY SHOULD OF KEPT THE ELEPHANT PRINT.

COPPED. WILL MATCH MY DEADSTOCK DMP 6'S. LOOKS SO FIRE TO ME ON THAT GUYS FEET, BLACK HISTORY TAG IS ICING ON THE CAKE FOR ME. ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THEY SHOULD OF KEPT THE ELEPHANT PRINT.

i like em im asuming this release will be similiar to the altitude 13's ??? dont have to worry about the heel tab yellowing on these
happy.gif

i like em im asuming this release will be similiar to the altitude 13's ??? dont have to worry about the heel tab yellowing on these
happy.gif

I was expecting something else. Might cop, but I don't know. I'm sorta disappointed 

I was expecting something else. Might cop, but I don't know. I'm sorta disappointed 

These remind me of the 6s in Lakers colorway, which had so much potential and ended up disappointing.
30t6p3b.gif

These remind me of the 6s in Lakers colorway, which had so much potential and ended up disappointing.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom