Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch...it doesn't look like these will be available on NDC. I'm still crossing my fingers tho. if not..i'll still be happy with my Royal Foamposites!!

Ouch...it doesn't look like these will be available on NDC. I'm still crossing my fingers tho. if not..i'll still be happy with my Royal Foamposites!!

had a friend tell me yesterday that he is passing on the white cement IIIs because the Black History's are gonna be super limited ...

all I could do was this 
indifferent.gif

had a friend tell me yesterday that he is passing on the white cement IIIs because the Black History's are gonna be super limited ...

all I could do was this 
indifferent.gif

They just showed the whole collection on TNT these will be worn by sponsored players tonight

They just showed the whole collection on TNT these will be worn by sponsored players tonight

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

from sneakernews

-The Nike Zoom Kobe VI and the Air Jordan III will be available in NikeTown stores, select retailers nationwide starting February 26, 2011.

let the lines begin

Isn't that the same day the playoff XIII's drop
gives me time to stack some bread...dope

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

from sneakernews

-The Nike Zoom Kobe VI and the Air Jordan III will be available in NikeTown stores, select retailers nationwide starting February 26, 2011.

let the lines begin

Isn't that the same day the playoff XIII's drop
gives me time to stack some bread...dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom