Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it could be a decent look but real pics need to surface first and i also hope they dnt %$%#@ the iii's out this year.

well it could be a decent look but real pics need to surface first and i also hope they dnt %$%#@ the iii's out this year.

well it could be a decent look but real pics need to surface first and i also hope they dnt +%$$* the iii's out this year.

well it could be a decent look but real pics need to surface first and i also hope they dnt +%$$* the iii's out this year.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Wack and yellow

laugh.gif

i saw a white and yellow pair too....any1 know anythng about the ones in the Background of the Cool Grey 5 photo? i guessed its a sample for nxt year....when i find it i will post

i saw a white and yellow pair too....any1 know anythng about the ones in the Background of the Cool Grey 5 photo? i guessed its a sample for nxt year....when i find it i will post

Pretty sure these will be the BIN IIIs

...don't know why everyone is bashing the CW without even seeing pics ...most of you loved the DMP VIs.

Pretty sure these will be the BIN IIIs

...don't know why everyone is bashing the CW without even seeing pics ...most of you loved the DMP VIs.

Could be good, ill wait for better pics before I decide. Its hard to imagine passing on a III....dont prove me wrong JB

Could be good, ill wait for better pics before I decide. Its hard to imagine passing on a III....dont prove me wrong JB

im picturing the black cement 3s but yellow in place of the red. idk i need to see acutal pics.

im picturing the black cement 3s but yellow in place of the red. idk i need to see acutal pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom