Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the midsole on these paint chip or crack? I seen this shoe in person and the black midsole looks like a different material then the usual 3s, kinda like the same material as the 9s that released last year and they fixed the paint chipping problem on those (think charcoal 9s, citrus 9s etc...can be worn countless of times and no longer chip like 2002 9s)

Correct me if I'm wrong for the ppl who have this shoe...

Do the midsole on these paint chip or crack? I seen this shoe in person and the black midsole looks like a different material then the usual 3s, kinda like the same material as the 9s that released last year and they fixed the paint chipping problem on those (think charcoal 9s, citrus 9s etc...can be worn countless of times and no longer chip like 2002 9s)

Correct me if I'm wrong for the ppl who have this shoe...

This is my favorite jordans because i like black shoes alot that i bought 3 more at reseller price for a total of 5 pairs. Don't mind paying it at all very nice shoes.

This is my favorite jordans because i like black shoes alot that i bought 3 more at reseller price for a total of 5 pairs. Don't mind paying it at all very nice shoes.

IIIs might be my favorite Jordans, but I wasn't feeling these at all. Seemed a little too plain to me to warrant a cop. Not saying they should've made these crazy flashy, but they could have done more with the gold accents IMO.

IIIs might be my favorite Jordans, but I wasn't feeling these at all. Seemed a little too plain to me to warrant a cop. Not saying they should've made these crazy flashy, but they could have done more with the gold accents IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom