Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigEli500

The Gold is like a yellow gold.. Not metallic, more so like an orange yellow.

Yuck...I hate that shade of yellow.  (orange/yellow)

Originally Posted by BigEli500

The Gold is like a yellow gold.. Not metallic, more so like an orange yellow.

Yuck...I hate that shade of yellow.  (orange/yellow)

wonder if these will be similier to black and gold spizikes released in europe only a few years back!

:edit: these

jordan-brand-spizike-euro.jpg

spiz-blk-gld-m-2.jpg

wonder if these will be similier to black and gold spizikes released in europe only a few years back!

:edit: these

jordan-brand-spizike-euro.jpg

spiz-blk-gld-m-2.jpg

instead of dropping these, they should release the True Blue's again!!! Now that's a good colorway

instead of dropping these, they should release the True Blue's again!!! Now that's a good colorway

Originally Posted by nimhet

im pretty sure the true blue IIIs got a release date for this year as well

Originally Posted by nimhet

im pretty sure the true blue IIIs got a release date for this year as well

after reading through this thread and BigEli500 comments i call these "whack n yellows"

i was kind of hoping we'd get something along the lines of black and metalic gold similar to the DMPs or shiney like the DBIIIs silver on the heel. if they are ashy nubuck this will be an easy pass.

cmon jb do it right!

after reading through this thread and BigEli500 comments i call these "whack n yellows"

i was kind of hoping we'd get something along the lines of black and metalic gold similar to the DMPs or shiney like the DBIIIs silver on the heel. if they are ashy nubuck this will be an easy pass.

cmon jb do it right!

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

MADE THESE IN 09 S0ME 0F YALL MAY REMEMBER THEM FR0M THE PYDCW THREAD BUT IF THEY L00K LIKE THIS IM IN

Fit To ContentEnlargeShrinkFont ColorFont SizeFont NameHilite ColorBoldItalicUnderlineStrikeLeft JustifyCenterRight JustifyIndentOutdentQuoteRemove FormatingNumber ListBullet ListHorizontal RuleInsert HyperlinkRemove HyperlinkInsert imageInsert image from photobucketInsert smiliesInsert flashhtml-viewSpellcheck

WTFFFF EASY PASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom