Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Haven't bought a non-Jordan1 release in a few years but still kinda regret not picking these up. Prices in my area are still around 250. Guess I need to be checking the bay. 

Haven't bought a non-Jordan1 release in a few years but still kinda regret not picking these up. Prices in my area are still around 250. Guess I need to be checking the bay. 

U will probably make out better with the locals than ebay. (Unless u talking GS pricing)

U will probably make out better with the locals than ebay. (Unless u talking GS pricing)
Only said that as a reference to past few posts of retail pickups via the bay. No way I'm paying over 210 for these *****. 
laugh.gif

Footjoy in lil Tokyo DTLA still has sizes avail men's(225), gs, youth and toddler...forgot the price of the kiddies pairs, although they're more of a resale retail loc, they have a decent 'raffle' system.

Reminds me of the variety red release. Dudes were painting theirs infrared also.
Full circle

Reminds me of the variety red release. Dudes were painting theirs infrared also.
Full circle

Lol now they're painting them varsity red. Straight backwards and ironic as hell.

I disagree in regards to bishopfromjuice bishopfromjuice 's customs. He clearly has made an effort to use Infrared colors
And while Im firmly in the camp that this years Infrareds have been more accurate than the Varsity's, these customs seem pretty solid to me

Furthermore, IIRC he painted his shoes cause they had extra shoddy paint job, not cause he thought they looked pink

Back
Top Bottom