Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

i kno exactly where dude got the snapback, well maybe not exactly the same store but i kno a store where i am that has it LOL

I guess... A year ago I did call gamma 12 my grails.....
nerd.gif
Man I don't knock you for it we all have that one shoe we think is...rare.

Best way to get out the scuffs? I wanna use my jason markk but i dont want the nubuck to become ashy.

im quite a noob to this restock thing, do most retro models get restocked nowadays? If these do get restocked, when does JB usually do so? and who are or would be the best stores to follow up with that do these restocks? would like to get my hands on a pair after failing on release day. Been working my way reading the thread but realized its 800 pages lol

im quite a noob to this restock thing, do most retro models get restocked nowadays? If these do get restocked, when does JB usually do so? and who are or would be the best stores to follow up with that do these restocks? would like to get my hands on a pair after failing on release day. Been working my way reading the thread but realized its 800 pages lol
Yes, gr releases usually get restocked and this will definitely be on nikes next restock. The last quarterly restock was in October so next one should be any time. Fnl just had a restock on these so they're not gonna have another one any time soon. Nike is the most reliable site for restocks.. They release at a random time so be prepared. It's not gonna be easy wit all the boys..Champs footlocker eastbay etc not too reliable.

Yes, gr releases usually get restocked and this will definitely be on nikes next restock. The last quarterly restock was in October so next one should be any time. Fnl just had a restock on these so they're not gonna have another one any time soon. Nike is the most reliable site for restocks.. They release at a random time so be prepared. It's not gonna be easy wit all the boys..Champs footlocker eastbay etc not too reliable.
time has passed by so quickly.  IIRC, the first quarterly restock happened around the 25th of February.  My body is ready, but my wallet aint 
laugh.gif
.  Hoping for some good 1's.

much appreciated on the reply and info, ill keep tabs on the nike twitter. I understand that champs and eastbay are not reliable but are they due to restock as well and do they all announce it via their twitters only?

Last edited:
much appreciated on the reply and info, ill keep tabs on the nike twitter. I understand that champs and eastbay are not reliable but are they due to restock as well and do they all announce it via their twitters only?
From my experiences they rarely restock and if they do their site is likely to crash or do some other crazy stuff like they let you add to cart but won't let you checkout. At least with ndc they never crash and they have a very smooth checkout process.

From my experiences they rarely restock and if they do their site is likely to crash or do some other crazy stuff like they let you add to cart but won't let you checkout. At least with ndc they never crash and they have a very smooth checkout process.

word, once again appreciate the info, ill be hawking ndc twitter for now on

How'd you do it? I need to clean my pair but don't want to ruin the nubuck.
Just follow the instructions and your good. I thought the brush would be rough on them, but it was fine. Just go fairly gentle. Depending on how dirty they are, you may need to do multiple cleans

Something about this shoe made me sell one pair and trade my other away for some Oreo 4s. Not missing them either. I think the pink colour and comfort finally snapped my decision.

Has anybody tried using jason markk on the nubuck on these beauties?
There are two Jason mark brushes. I use the premium brush for suede and nubuck materials. That brush is softer. I use the stock brush on regular leather and materials. Like a post above mine said by gentle and just follow instructions. Good luck bro!

Back
Top Bottom