Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I know Shoe Palace is a legit retailer. But do you think these authorized retailers such as this would purchase good fakes and pass them as legit?

I know Shoe Palace is a legit retailer. But do you think these authorized retailers such as this would purchase good fakes and pass them as legit?
You even say they are a legit retailer. And you still wondering??? Lol

Last edited:
they are legit because they are a licensed authorized retailer. kind of like a gas station you pay for chevron techron but yet the receive fuel from a generic truck like arco.

You even say they are a legit retailer. And you still wondering??? Lol

they are legit because they are a licensed authorized retailer. kind of like a gas station you pay for chevron techron but yet the receive fuel from a generic truck like arco.
Fuel is fuel.
Acetaminophen is generic for Tylenol. No difference. Real vs fake can't compare. You either sell authentic sneakers or you don't. Shoe palace does and they can't steer in the other direction unless they wanna lose their contract with Nike and possibly be shut down for selling counterfeit items since they are a chain business.

C'mon bro.. Shoe Palace has a chain of stores at almost every mall in California. You think they will put their reputation on the line by selling fakes? They will lose millions of customers and lose their license with Nike.

Whats the yellowing deal on these soles?

I haven't worn mine too much yet, still rocking the 2010 varsity reds mostly since they are more beat.

Will wearing them on days after it rains or snow get them to yellow more?

I understand time causes yellowness regardless and it is inevitible but asking because the sole doesn't seem the same to say the concord 11s. It seems like that these don't really yellow as other icy soles would.

Plus to everyone who said they use JM to clean these.. did you use the premium brush or the regular one?

I haven't worn mine too much yet, still rocking the 2010 varsity reds mostly since they are more beat.

I understand time causes yellowness regardless and it is inevitible but asking because the sole doesn't seem the same to say the concord 11s. It seems like that these don't really yellow as other icy soles would.

Plus to everyone who said they use JM to clean these.. did you use the premium brush or the regular one?
Wear yellows, time yellows. Wearing in wet conditions yellows them quicker. The only difference on these is with the blue tint. They will yellow slower because first the tint will go away and then yellowing begins.

Last edited:
Wear yellows, time yellows. Wearing in wet conditions yellows them quicker. The only difference on these is with the blue tint. They will yellow slower because first the tint will go away and then yellowing begins.
Sounds good. Thanks for responding.

Guess I'll be wearing them tomorrow since skies are clear. I don't mind the yellow I wear all my kicks, but I like to keep my upper in good condition and feel rain or snow won't go well on them. I never pull my 2010 varsity reds if there is a lot of slush or ice water on the ground. They're pretty yellow right now, maybe I'll try cleaning them when I repaint the midsole.

Haven't used JM on mine, but if I did, I would use the premium brush.

Plus to

I am in PA so weather has been ******. I have been wearing my 2010 white version of the Varsity red, leather is easy to clean on those. But i almost wore my Infrared's the other night out with the lady. I tired them on but stopped myself lol. But WHOA they were hella bright compared to my eyes being used to my Varsity Reds on feet :lol:

I will be in Miami end of the month so i guess i will break the seal soon to a few pool gatherings with friends. Got some 1990's Nike Black OG swim trunks which should compliment them well, and still look grown man. Guy on eBay was selling a lot of them even in red too for $15 each NEVER WORN in plastic retail bag. Nothing like made in "USA" 80's-90's Nike shorts and tanks.

But back on subject i am still getting used to the blue tint soles. I still think it looks "best" on the sport blue 6's.

Last edited:

PS: My Varsity Red/Whites get cleaned after each wear. Pictures don't do it justice, but the soles are pretty clear still. Still looking for the 2010 Blk/Varsity. Bought a DS pair last month for $290 which turned out to be super perfects. Got my money back & still on the hunt for a 10.5. Hard size to find in those. I see 11,12,13 for steals on eBay all the time!

I will say one thing i GREATLY dislike about the 2014 6's is the heel pods are VERY small compared to the 2010 and previous versions. I dunno why they changed the size of them, well again its JB lol. Can't complain i guess. But its crazy when you put the shape of a 2014 6 and a 2010 and see how much they changed 'aerodynamically" Even the 2010 version is greatly more streamlined.

I still think the 2014 infrared is a sick shoe though! Its tough in its own right.

View media item 1433033
View media item 1433055
View media item 1433051

Last edited:
I need quick help NT. I'm watching this listing on Ebay for some Infrared 6's and he send some additional pics where the Jumpman tab wasn't connected to the pull tab on the tongue... Does that part snap off cuz I dont remember that on my last pair

Back
Top Bottom