Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Every time a restock is planned someone spoils it on social media and they have to re plan it.. I wonder how many times this is going to happen lol

caved & paid $220 for a second DS pair. they just arrived today.

i'm stoked that i can start beating up 1 of my pairs now and keep the other on ice until the wheels fall off the 1st one.

Took perhaps the biggest shoe L in my life. Forgot to lock my car with these in it and somebody scooped em along with a couple other of my shoes :smh:

Can't believe I was so dumb :smh:

Damn...Sorry to hear. I lost a bunch of sneaker too when my garage was broken into earlier this year. Crappy feeling for sure.

i'm stoked that i can start beating up 1 of my pairs now and keep the other on ice until the wheels fall off the 1st one.

Where did you get at that price? That's borderline steal.

Great price man (unless you wear GS 
roll.gif
  ) , i wanted to get one for myself but i couldnt find anything below 320-350$ on ebay.

Last edited:

Great price man (unless you wear GS 
roll.gif
  ) , i wanted to get one for myself but i couldnt find anything below 320-350$ on ebay.
What size are you? ....there are are several Infrared 6s for sale in the buy/sell forum, and all are under $300.   In facebook groups they are goin for $250.

Thinking about getting another pair of these as well, this a jordan shoe i wanted for a LONG time, remember seeing the 2000's on some kids feet when i was a freshmen and always said i gotta have these, didnt like the varsity reds or the infrared pack, and now that i got em i wanna have another pair so i can go hamlet with the first pair

They couldnt find it in the 26000 comments already here then?

Your answer is stupid.
Actually my answer wasn't stupid. I don't think anyone is going to take the time to sit down and read this thread from start to finish. While some of the links maybe dead now its still a good place to find helpful information. They may go back and read the last 10-20 pages to see if anything is on the horizon for a restock or to see what a good price to pay from a reseller might be. Just because you don't agree with my answer doesn't make it stupid but hey what do I know? 

Last edited:
My little sister told me wants a pair of Jordans....She shows me a picture and tells me I have them upstairs.....Of course it was this sneaker and  she wears a GS.......So the hunt begins....

Back
Top Bottom