Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I remember some1 mentioning how these infrared 6's were uncomfortable and made their foot bleed from wear, which I find at the time bogus. Today I decided to rock em, the first 4 hours they felt fine. Later I started noticing that my left foot was hurting so I check my foot and notice red spot just above the toe area. And this was my 3rd time wearing these...smh.

I remember some1 mentioning how these infrared 6's were uncomfortable and made their foot bleed from wear, which I find at the time bogus. Today I decided to rock em, the first 4 hours they felt fine. Later I started noticing that my left foot was hurting so I check my foot and notice red spot just above the toe area. And this was my 3rd time wearing these...smh.
these made the back of my foot bleed the first few times i wore them. Possibly one of the most uncomfortable retro releases of all time lol

these made the back of my foot bleed the first few times i wore them. Possibly one of the most uncomfortable retro releases of all time lol
Is it just for these or all the 2014 6s? The reason I'm asking is because my Carmine 6s are comfortable. 

Is it just for these or all the 2014 6s? The reason I'm asking is because my Carmine 6s are comfortable. 
There was definitely an acclimation period with me and the Sport Blue 6's, but after a few wears they were fine. My Carmines and Infrareds are still on ice.

There was definitely an acclimation period with me and the Sport Blue 6's, but after a few wears they were fine. My Carmines and Infrareds are still on ice.
True, either people are purchasing their shoes too snug or they not walking in them a lot. The weeks I UNDS my Carmines and Nike Air Cement 4s I wore them all that week.

True, either people are purchasing their shoes too snug or they not walking in them a lot. The weeks I UNDS my Carmines and Nike Air Cement 4s I wore them all that week.
I don't think it's any of those reason. Imo it's the skin rubbing thru the socks into the nubuck material.

I've always had issues with my feet in general. This shoe is one of the retros I wear more often than any other kicks I have but I've had no problems like those mentioned above while wearing these. I wouldn't say they're comfortable but no issues here after dozens of prolonged wears.

Have had no luck trying to trade these with/without cash for 72-10s or Master 12s lol Gotta keep looking.

How's the quality on the infrared 6s from the pack compared to the 2014 pair?
it's really a matter of, do you prefer red or pink? Do you like ashy Nubuck or flat Nubuck. My bros varsity red 6s still holding up well. The infrared pack and varsity red 6s had a much thicker Nubuck to them that I personally prefer.

The tongues on the varsity and the infrared pack is still shorter than the 91 OG ver though right?

I hope JB gives us the same silhouette as the 91 ones. I don't like the shorter tongue look on the retros. Though this one will have to do until then.

All Star shoes

Whats good price for DS Varsity Red 6 from '10.

I sold my infra's .. i always like the varsity red better

Bout to sell my 2014s worn twice for $220 this week. Now to decide whether to flip that for Master XII or 72-10 XI?? 

Back
Top Bottom