Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wondering if I should just sell my Black Infrared's soon since eventually they're gonna get the NA release with a darker shade of red probably. 
nerd.gif
 2017 probably.

Wondering if I should just sell my Black Infrared's soon since eventually they're gonna get the NA release with a darker shade of red probably. :nerd:  2017 probably.
id just rock em they'll prolly be one of the last nike airs...I expect carmine or white infra 2017 2018 might be 2019 or 2020 before black infra who knows

id just rock em they'll prolly be one of the last nike airs...I expect carmine or white infra 2017 2018 might be 2019 or 2020 before black infra who knows
Leaning more towards selling them, how much do you think a 10.5 worn twice would go for ?

Had in cart and kept getting couldn't create address error. Guessing that meant they were already sold out by the time i added to cart.

i think sneakersteal was the first to tweet it. I had the old link tho. Size? used all the old links for the restock which was stupid, so those that knew of them got before the masses

Last edited:
maybe 180 to 200 sling em on a Facebook local sneaker group
Thanks 
smokin.gif
 , if I don't get good cash offers i'll consider trading them for some sneakers I missed out on or grew on me. Think these could get traded for the 72-10s, Oreo 4s or  black Yeezy Foams? 

Leaning more towards selling them, how much do you think a 10.5 worn twice would go for ?
I had mine posted on eBay worn 2x size 11 about a month ago for 280. I had a lot of offers, highest offer was 250, then I realized I didn't want to let them go so I took posting down.

Back
Top Bottom