Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

BUMP! Had 2 revive it. These are dope I dgaf if they don't have nike air and the materials are funky. Anybody still rocking?

I've been rocking these VI's the most. Even on the court too....

...and after dozens of wears they're still not that comfy to have on foot. They definitely have a few scuffs here and there. Bout I love em.

Any tips on how to clean em?

lol

Those Balmain Jean cut remind me of Kid Cudi's Track. I with ya though bruh, Skinny Jeans With J's all day. I don't dig the pant over the sneaker look.
not into lookin like a female tho(you'll turn into one if they're too tight anyway)

lol I don't have to worry about turning into a female because of my taste in fashion. Come on fam! Plus my lady likes being able to get a bulge visual. I'm sure she isn't alone, these ladies out here in Cali eat up the skinny jeans. Just adapting to the game playa.
 Wait you're not a girl?

Accused of being in middle school because I have an opinion? I'll just leave you "old heads" bickering about how insecure you are with your masculinity.

Stay "Muy Macho" Friend 
A slight taper with jeans is fine, but those look like someone raided his sisters closet.

A slight taper with jeans is fine, but those look like someone raided his sisters closet.
Agreed.

Those aren't even considered skinny actually.

There's the regular > straight > slim > skinny > That **** up there. (super skinny)

If the next retro isn't close to the 2000 pair, and i mean the upper, idk I'll buy again. 2000 pair was best retro to date

RIP to the ankle padding, durabuck, leather back and proper shape in Jordan VIs post 2000 era.

Hello to improper shape, questionable infrared, ashy nubuck, skinny small ankle padding and steel toes.

JB isn't interested in making these proper. They just wanna slap a Nike Air on the back and tell us its "remastered"

RIP to the ankle padding, durabuck, leather back and proper shape in Jordan VIs post 2000 era.

Hello to improper shape, questionable infrared, ashy nubuck, skinny small ankle padding and steel toes.

JB isn't interested in making these proper. They just wanna slap a Nike Air on the back and tell us its "remastered"
JBs Nike Air Remaster 

Maroon 6s: Decent Leather, Milky sole is interesting, lets see where this goes.

White Cement 4s: Big improvement from the 2012, speckle density looking nice, shape off but its cool.

Metallic 5s: Shape and materials cool, chill with the blue sole though JB

True Blue 3s: Wtf leataher, Wtf craftsmanship, WHERES THE QC??

NO Nike Air Retros in 2017.

The folks at JB are cruel 

JBs Nike Air Remaster 

Maroon 6s: Decent Leather, Milky sole is interesting, lets see where this goes.

White Cement 4s: Big improvement from the 2012, speckle density looking nice, shape off but its cool.

Metallic 5s: Shape and materials cool, chill with the blue sole though JB

True Blue 3s: Wtf leataher, Wtf craftsmanship, WHERES THE QC??

NO Nike Air Retros in 2017.

The folks at JB are cruel 
no NA next year? There's like 3 rumored...

It's funny u say steel toes cuz my brother said that's exactly how his pair felt smh

I couldnt agree more with the poster above. They did not do these justice. Almost every pair came with glue stains and scuffs. And that toe box definitely feels like steel toe shoes for work. Just give me Infrared 6s they are more softer and comfy.

I copped these and sold them a week later. Ankles felt like a stiff thin piece of cardboard wrapped around ashy **** nubuck.

Honestly it was just a really uncomfortable shoe that was made with low quality. That pissed me off.

I couldnt agree more with the poster above. They did not do these justice. Almost every pair came with glue stains and scuffs. And that toe box definitely feels like steel toe shoes for work. Just give me Infrared 6s they are more softer and comfy.

I had three pair with no problems.

and when have VI's had a soft toe box?

Last edited:
No problem with the build or comfort for me on my pair, but I'm way less picky than most NTers. I also expect the 1st couple wears to be the break in period...

Back
Top Bottom