Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I used mine as donors for a sole swap for my 00 Olympic 6s, I think I made the right choice 
happy.gif

I was thinking about selling my Infrared red VI's too but what price will these sell quickly in NDS condition.

I was thinking about selling my Infrared red VI's too but what price will these sell quickly in NDS condition.
240-260 maybe lil less I feel like they aren't that sought after giving quality and how uncomfortable they are and a lot ppl didn't like that pinkish infrared on them

^Bro, butchereds are an whole different animal. I remember when these were supposed to come out, and I know that they were just supposed to be retro plus version of the black Infrared, but at this point it's an entirely different shoe. It's like comparing fragments to black toes. Based on the same shoe, very similar, but two totally different things.

And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person having quality issues with 2014s. I was beginning to think that I was just the unluckiest person in the world when it came to shoes falling apart on me.

2014 pairs are just a disgrace to the OG, 00's and hell even the 2010's and 2010 varsity's. The shape is all wrong, the material is all wrong and the "infrared" color is a bright watermellon hue instead of a red/orange. Tried to look past the color at first but it destroyed the shoe. Black infras and White Infras need a remaster desperately.

^Agreed. I really appreciate the 2000's and I think the 2010 varsity/infrareds did a good job. The 2014s although they do have the 3m, the overall shoe shape is weird af  (look at the toe box) and the materials used make the shoe look kind of cheap.

Its been said by many ogs with picture proof that the 2014 shade of infrared is the closest infrared of any infrared retro. However, the shape, materials, and 3m were slaps in the face. The thing that led me to believe nike is in NT is because, as soon as these were announced, folks in the thread were demanded 3m more than they did the OG leather and durabuck get upx which is the thing no retro has ever had. Sure enough jb slapped nubuck with only 2 durabuck panels, and some 3m that is trivial.

If the remaster isnt like the 2000 pair, I'll be pissed off again

Its been said by many ogs with picture proof that the 2014 shade of infrared is the closest infrared of any infrared retro. However, the shape, materials, and 3m were slaps in the face. The thing that led me to believe nike is in NT is because, as soon as these were announced, folks in the thread were demanded 3m more than they did the OG leather and durabuck get upx which is the thing no retro has ever had. Sure enough jb slapped nubuck with only 2 durabuck panels, and some 3m that is trivial.

If the remaster isnt like the 2000 pair, I'll be pissed off again
I'm sure the next retro will have the leather and durabuck materials, and of course NA.

^Bro, butchereds are an whole different animal. I remember when these were supposed to come out, and I know that they were just supposed to be retro plus version of the black Infrared, but at this point it's an entirely different shoe. It's like comparing fragments to black toes. Based on the same shoe, very similar, but two totally different things.

And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person having quality issues with 2014s. I was beginning to think that I was just the unluckiest person in the world when it came to shoes falling apart on me.
Yeah, that's true. I had quality issues too, with glue all over the back of my shoe, where the upper was joined to the midsole.

^ I got so scared, this was after I did a sole sauce session too. I thought it was separation lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom